SophieP117

Consult only lasted 30 minutes

had my first consult yesterday with Dr Miroshnik, was expecting it to last a bit longer. He basically just asked if I'm healthy and which size I was thinking, then I tried on the Different sizes and it was over. Didn't really discuss what the operation or recovery would be like or anything, I've read enough to know what it should be like but still thought he would mention it all... Is this what other people's experiences have been like? 

Aside from that though he made me feel soo comfortable and I'm happy that I chose to see him :) 

I had a 15 minute phone consult with him, got an email with a mountain of information then yesterday I had my sizing appointment which was maybe half an hour tops. I think he covered everything that needed to be covered. Answered my questions before I could ask them. I didn't feel rushed just like he was very efficient and like I could trust him to create the look I want
. I

Yup I know what you mean about not really discussing the recovery etc (which did my head in not knowing) but I realised that his job is give you the best implants for your body and the staff around him are there to assist with your million questions.. I asked Sasha his PA a lot of questions after my sizing app because I noticed she'd had hers done and she was very helpful.

Yeah that's true his job is mostly to do with choosing the implants rather than everything else. I didn't necessarily have any questions because I've read a fair bit of stuff on here but I still thought he might touch on it a bit more. 

How was your recovery? I was beginning to be a little bit unsure but since my consult yesterday and trying them on I am soo excited! :)

@SophieP117 I'm from Perth, so I'd actually booked my surgery before even talking to him - I had seen his work on instagram and his website and just had a gut feeling.. So all I had was a phone consult 2 weeks before my Op, where he answered most of my questions, I was hesitant about sizing when he said low 300's because I was thinking mid 200's but when I had my consult (which he was running an hour late for and it only lasted about halfa) the day before the surgery he put me at ease as he was so confident in ensuring that I was look more in proportion.

I was very fortunate and had a wonderful very easy recovery!

Your size looks great! I'm pretty confident with him, I live in Bundaberg and he's the only surgeon I had a consult with too.  I'm quite tall and only a size 6 so we decided on the 245cc.  now I just need to try and find out what date I can have it done :)