The cosmetic institute

amyG

oh really!? how did it go ?

I an thinking of getting it done there but have heard things that scare me off 

I'm incredibly happy. I am 5 weeks post op so I haven't been sized yet, but I'm loving my new boobs! I was nothing but skin after breastfeeding (4 kids/8 years) and I was a full b/c cup beforehand. I had 365cc high profile rounds.

I did have 2 consultations with a plastic surgeon before Dr Kenny so I had a fair idea of what I wanted. We only have one plastic surgeon where I live and he and I weren't on the same page, his max was 300cc for me, and I am so glad I went with Dr Kenny, 365cc is not big on me at all. If I was any smaller I would definitely suffer 'boob greed'!

Pics: morning of surgery and 5 weeks post op.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'd like to add that it seems I am one of the few lucky ones. There is a LOT of negative press and reviews.

I would hate for something bad to happen to any one of you after you read my story. I can only offer my personal experience, but you can't hide the fact that right now they are in the spotlight (again) for all the wrong reasons.