eveypearl

Teardrop girls

Hi, I'm new on here & went for my consult on Tuesday & deciding out of teardrop 245cc medium profile or 255cc full. Im completely flat to start with from breastfeeding my 3 children & want to achieve a c cup. I'm going with dr Theo at the breast academy on the Gold Coast & they are using Natrelle 410-MM245 or 410-MF255.  Has anyone got any pics they are willing to share with these sizes? It's so overwhelming!!

Hi, I had my BA a week ago and was also flat to start with and got 255cc mf. I haven't been brave enough to post any pics on here yet but that's really just down to my low self esteem and I've always been a very private person,  I haven't hit the courage to even show my hubby yet but I did let him touch them for the first time today... Baby steps lol! My PS said it should take me to a large b cup, poss small c cup but too early too be measured... I am still adjusting to them but loving that I finally have boobs and fit my tops so much better, can't wait to go bra shopping 😊

I was an A cup with hollowing up near my armpit from breastfeeding and have a curve in my rib cage. Dr m explained I needed teardrop implants to prevent the fake look at the top because of my body shape. He also recommended memory gel implants because they hold their shape best he said they will hold there shape best and when you have such little breast tissue and changes in implant shape are very visible. 

If your surgeon is good he will order a few sizes and make the final decision when he's operating. 

I wanted 375cc, I was worried any bigger would look like bolt ons, hubby disagreed with me he said 420 would fill my hollow spot so dr m ordered 375, 420 & 440 then made the decision once he the Sizers under my skin. 

I would suggest showing the surgeon photos and explain what you would like and then trust them to make the final cc decision because they are the experts

Thanks girls for your replies! I'm going to go back for a second consult on wed to clear things up & make me more at ease that Im choosing the right size. Going to ask if I can go the 12cm width 280mm so will see what he says. Only 1 week till I go in, getting pretty nervous but excited as well. 

Sjay how much cc tissue did you start with & what's your bwd?

Really?! I didn't think it was even possible to have less than what I did to start? My ps said I was in the skinniest 2% for my breast tissue. What size and type implant did u get? Have u posted any pics?

Really?! I didn't think it was even possible to have less than what I did to start? My ps said I was in the skinniest 2% for my breast tissue. What size and type implant did u get? Have u posted any pics?

I replied to your private message and just saw this. No i haven't got any pics up. I did post a pic when i was having post op blues and freaking out but i deleted it lol. I might do an update post or post pics in a private gallery soon. 

I have 50cc breast tissue so not much difference. I think I'm 12.5cm breast width  as well but will find out tomorrow. I can't see why they can't fit in the 280mod with 12cm width into me but maybe they are worried about the height??

what cup size did you end up sjay? 

Hi, I'm new on here & went for my consult on Tuesday & deciding out of teardrop 245cc medium profile or 255cc full. Im completely flat to start with from breastfeeding my 3 children & want to achieve a c cup. I'm going with dr Theo at the breast academy on the Gold Coast & they are using Natrelle 410-MM245 or 410-MF255.  Has anyone got any pics they are willing to share with these sizes? It's so overwhelming!!

hi Eveypearl, I think we're friends now and I was an A cup, wanting a c cup result and I think I should be about spot on... Although I'm now hoping for a tiny bit more volume with the d&f process. I've posted a few progress pics and I'm 5 weeks tomorrow.

Thanks Sjay, it's so confusing what size I should go. I'm wanting to achieve a c cup so going to speak to surgeon again tomorrow. 

Hi Ittybittyk, thanks for your friend approval. Where do I go to view your pics? Can't see any on your profile page?? Sorry new to all this lol

Hi Ittybittyk, thanks for your friend approval. Where do I go to view your pics? Can't see any on your profile page?? Sorry new to all this lol

Oops! Sorry Eveypearl! It should work now. I mustn't have hit the tick properly when I approved your FR... The buttons are so tiny on my phone! You should find my post op album on my profile page. 😊

Hi Ittybittyk, cool thanks I just had a peak & yours look really good!! I went to my 2nd consult today & my bwd is 11.9/11.7cm & they are saying the 280's will look quite fake on me as I hardly have any breast tissue & that you will be able to see the edging of the implant on the sides. I'm so confused now, I'm worried that the 255mf with a 11.5cm width will be too small :( 

what bwd did you measure?

Hi Overthinkingit, oh wow you look amazing! Cant believe you got 420's in. I actually rang my surgeon back up today & changed it to the 280 mod as i dont want to regret not going bigger. I go in tomorrow for surgery at 7am so will post some progress pics. Soooo nervous!!

Hi Overthinkingit, oh wow you look amazing! Cant believe you got 420's in. I actually rang my surgeon back up today & changed it to the 280 mod as i dont want to regret not going bigger. I go in tomorrow for surgery at 7am so will post some progress pics. Soooo nervous!!

Wow!!! How exciting for you! My bwd was 12cm so I could get a few more cc's in with the extra width. You won't regreat getting the 280cc - I nearly went smaller and I would have regreated it for sure. 

Good luck tomorrow and I hope you get some sleep tonight. Let us know how you go x

Wow!!! How exciting for you! My bwd was 12cm so I could get a few more cc's in with the extra width. You won't regreat getting the 280cc - I nearly went smaller and I would have regreated it for sure. 

Good luck tomorrow and I hope you get some sleep tonight. Let us know how you go x

I agree you wont regret going the bigger of your choices. I am really glad Dr m made the decision of the 420 because I would have been disappointed with 375. I probably should have questioned how much bigger I could go. As my muscles release and they move down out of my armpit and collar bone they appear to be getting bigger.

Hey everyone I now have boobies yay!!! Wow my experience was amazing, Dr Theo is fantastic at his job & makes you feel so at ease before you go under anaesthetic. I have posted a photo in my gallery if you want to have a peek, I've tried to upload more pics but it's not working for some reason? I'm day 2 Po today & taking my endone every 4hrs which is helping heaps. It's the tightness & sore back that's really getting to me, feel like they are so full of milk I need to express to relieve the pressure lol

image.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg