tiger91

For those interested- tci news story

Is that the same chick that posted a while back because she returned to chest exercises before she was advised and the implant moved towards her arm pit?

i can see you've been to tci, what's your thoughts on this tiger?

no, not the same Girl kylie. 

I did not and am not having a good experience with tci at all. I am disgusted in what my breasts look like and the way I have been treated by them 

Hi Tiger 91,

Sorry your story wasn't good. All we want are feel better with our body.

I was booked for next week with Dr Tang, but with all the bad news a freak out. But I'm so desesperate to get have my boobs that I was thinking about again, as I have no chance to spend 10.000, and I dont want to wait more 2 years till do it in Brazil. :-(

Please tell all your story, for people like me do think twice before putting their breasts in bad hands.

thank you for share your story with us.

Pre op and 4 months post op. Apparently it's my anatomy fault and they look great . 

These are 3 months ago and I can assure you its much worse now

PhotoGrid_1443308923943.jpg

im so sorry to hear what has happened tiger. I am interested though, how many weeks was it when you realised something was wrong? And also, what dr performed your surgery?

i am almost 3 weeks post op with tci, and so far very happy, although with all these news stories around at the moment, i am starting to panic that down the track something may go wrong. 

Pre op and 4 months post op. Apparently it's my anatomy fault and they look great . 

These are 3 months ago and I can assure you its much worse now

PhotoGrid_1443308923943.jpg

so sorry this has happened to you, this would be very distressing and to not have the surgeon who did this bend over backwards to help you is so wrong, will you have a consult with a plastic surgeon to get a second opinion hun?