Boobs4louise

Sizing question

Had my first consult today. I thought I would go 300ish cc but the first sizer I tried was 350 and it seemed really small. I ended up picking 400 which seems huge to me but then when I look at this pic my husband took it doesn't look that big? I don't want them to be huge, just 400cc sounds huge.

I am a size 8-10 and 59kgs and pretty much totally flat chested .

what do you all think?

i want a full look that's in proportion to my body

im having a consult with a different dr Monday and will prob need another consult with whatever dr I choose

image.jpg

Wanted to add - I think they look great, it's just the cc number that's stressing me out I think, as I had 300 in mind??

Edited by Boobs4louise

I think you look great, not massive at all. I am 6 days post op and wear size 10, 58kg and 172cm and was an A cup. I got 385cc, I was stressing that these were going to look too big on me but I think they're pretty perfect (luckily as this was the largest I could go anyway). 

I was a 10b & have 400cc which are 5 wks old. They are not very big at all. Hardly notice a diff with clothes on. Dont worry too much about the number of cc. If you like the way they look then stick with 400cc. They will be even smaller if they are placed under the muscle

Thank you for all the replies. I think you are all right it doesn't look too big I might even try a bigger size too, (and not ask the cc ha)

I think they look perfectly proportionate and very natural the size you posted in photo. 

I think the size looks great!  I got 465cc and im a size 8/10 60kg.. its not that big and definitely cant see them in clothes

I saw dr R too who recommended 460 dual plane for me! Surgery scheduled for the 19th, woohoo! I'm 55kg, but short and also an 8/10 - I'm so worried that 460 sounds huuuge. Mind if I send you a FR as you have similar stats? :) xx