LaurenT

My boyfriend doesn't like them! Help!

I'm about a month post op. They're still a bit high and tight but have changed a lot the last few weeks. My boyfriend thinks they look great. He touched them for the first time today properly because he was worried to hurt me before. He thinks they're hard as rocks. They are hard but a bit softer than when I first got my boobs done. He hates the way they feel. I am completely heart broken. I didn't tell him that he hurt my feelings, I blew it off telling him they will soften. I have 390cc round textured nagor implants under the muscle. I was a full B cup before hand. Please assure me they will soften :( and how long can I expect them to take. Should I have gotten overs?? I'm trying to hold back the tears here. 

My overs are firm , I can't tell what they will feel like yet as early days, I don't know never had boobs to touch before so im not concerned what my husband thinks 😁 I just got them for me ,yes im selfish he can squeeze my squishy butt instead ,as long as they look good does it matter ? I seriously don't knwo about this as I've never had boobs prior for enjoyment purposes , they will probably soften more over the year though that's what the consensus say ,hope u don't stress about it hun ,I have nagor textured too 

I'm over three months post op and even though softened heaps from one month I was pretty relieved when I had a three month post op appointment and was advised they have a lot of softening to do yet. Hang in there, they will soften heaps more. I have the same type of implants as you but less tissue to start with. I'm sure you'll be complaining they are too soft and natural and jiggly in no time ;) 

It's a man thing, they have no filter when it comes to female feelings! I'm 9 weeks and only the past week or so I've noticed them becoming softer - I have nagor also. I'm sure they'll be softer in no time. I've got a friend who said from the 12 month mark you wouldn't even know they were implants xx

My overs are firm , I can't tell what they will feel like yet as early days, I don't know never had boobs to touch before so im not concerned what my husband thinks 😁 I just got them for me ,yes im selfish he can squeeze my squishy butt instead ,as long as they look good does it matter ? I seriously don't knwo about this as I've never had boobs prior for enjoyment purposes , they will probably soften more over the year though that's what the consensus say ,hope u don't stress about it hun ,I have nagor textured too 

I got them for me, but it's not a nice feeling knowing they're rocks in comparison to the real thing :(

I hope you're right pepper9 and subtle and discreet. I really hope they start to soften soon!

7 months post op and I've got overs. Mine are super soft at the top (almost feel natural), from the nipple down I can feel my implant is firmer. They move around and seem natural. My partner said he was surprised how good they feel because he always thought they would feel hard like rocks lol.

It took my hubby quite a while to feel comfortable with my breasts. Now they have softened heaps after 14 months post op and he definitely likes them! Give it time. Sometimes men don't think about what they say - they just say it. x

thats for sure ,I remembrr having a most exceptional bad day and asking if I was crazy ! I got a yes you are a bit crazy ,,not right timimg at all ,I was thinking I'd get a no not your not ,I've stopped asking that one lol

I can't believe this post has 340 views and next to no one has replied. There are tonnes of girls on here who have had implants for months or years. It would be nice if they could share their experience. Thank you ladies for your help and advice, I really appreciate it :) I will keep my progress updated for women who are yet to have their BA or freshly out of surgery so they know what they can expect.

thats for sure ,I remembrr having a most exceptional bad day and asking if I was crazy ! I got a yes you are a bit crazy ,,not right timimg at all ,I was thinking I'd get a no not your not ,I've stopped asking that one lol

I'll remember to never ask that question Katewell :) lol

Mine are still hard at 4 months PO, I can't push them together at all it hurts to even try, I didn't have much breast tissue to start with tho, tiny bit of squish if I try and squeeze them, I've been with my hubbie for 15 years so he knows better after all this time to say anything negative lol, I am sure they will get soft in time x

Edited by rattlie

I'm 3.5 weeks post op and mine have gotten squishier at the top in the past few weeks, but not enough to push together yet. The bottom half still feels firm. I've got memory gel anatomics under the muscle and was an A cup to start with. Did your surgeon show you an example of your implants at your consult? The memory gels felt quite squishy.

Also I'm sure your bf doesn't hate them! He probably doesn't realise how what he said affected you. And at least this way your boobs will never end up around your elbows!!

I'm 7 months PO and mine a nice and squishy, I think they could get a little softer still. My husband said it was like cuddling a mannequin when I first had them done, we had a good giggle about it at the time. The muscle takes a while to relax and soften up but they will get soft :)

Hey Hun, I got overs and I do believe they soften quicker than under the muscle but be patient, you're not the first person to worry about this 😊 I'm sure a lot of girls are wondering the same thing. 

According to everything I've read, saline feel less real than silicon (I thought it would be the opposite!) but it does take time. I'm 6 weeks post op, still extremely high and still fairly firm but in no pain..  Ask your surgeon if you should try massaging them to help? 

Also, sorry he hurt your feelings, men don't seem to realise the effect of what they say. Your breasts will still be changing for awhile yet, some women take a year to see the final result of their augmentation. 

Be positive and be happy! Your breasts will be soft and wonderful before you know it! 

Thank you, I know he didn't mean it that way. Men are silly. I hope you're right and they soften :) 

this is also what im worried about. Even though im doing it for me and no one else you cant help but care about what your partner says...esp since my bf doesnt see the need for the op (bum man obviously )

My hubby didn't like mine too much to begin with either. He said they freaked him out 😂 He wouldn't go near them for months. 

When they started to look nice and get a bit softer he completely turned around and now he loves them. He's frequently saying "gee you've got nice boobs" I should hope so after spending all that money! Haha. 

Dont worry. They will soften, just be patient and tell hubby not to worry. Mine are unders and softened gradually for the first few months. By around 9 months they were really soft and now they're definitely not hard at all. If you're allowed to massage, keep doing it as I think that helped mine soften up slightly quicker.
I did notice though that with my shoulders back, my pec muscle pulls tighter over the implants and that makes them feel harder than when I lean forward and they dangle a bit.

Thanks Rachy for replying, I feel much better now. You always had my goal boobies haha. Hope that doesn't sound creepy! I'm hoping mine soften like yours too. 

Thanks Quinn, hopefully time flys and they will be soft soon enough. Is your display picture your boobs? If so they look amazing!

Hey Lauren thats great one has softened! !  Hopefully the other catches up soon ☺ i had my BA yesterday and they are like rock hard wanting to explode out of my chest.  So its nice to read things i will probably want to know myself. I got 415cc hp round silicone under the muscle. Its two in the morning and I have ice on them right now cos they are abit swollen and uncomfortable.  Thank god for my mum!!! I cant wait to feel better 😀