Georgiee

Tuberous breast correction cost

Do you have private health cover? If yes you should be able to get a rebate from both medicare and PHI. 

I just booked my surgery today and I am so shocked at how cheap it is coming in. I was initially quoted 8500 for the surgeon alone, and here is my quote:

Surgery (plastic) 6k
Anaesthetist 1k
Private hospital 1k

Total claim from medicare and PHI - 1300

On 26/04/2016 at 5:14 PM, jolive7 said:

@lozza I am insured through bupa.. I just have the active saver but it has great hospital cover! I didn't need a lift luckily.. so saved a bit there. I am getting my surgery with Dr Benjuman Norris from form and face in Bondi

I have a consultation with Dr Norris in July - were you happy? How long after consultation was your date?  Also if you don't mind me asking what was the cost?

On 28 June 2016 at 4:29 PM, Trish said:

I have a consultation with Dr Norris in July - were you happy? How long after consultation was your date?  Also if you don't mind me asking what was the cost?

Yeah very happy! My surgery was about a month after my consult... I think my total was about 10k but yet to receive Medicare and bupa reimbursement yet 

On 28 June 2016 at 4:29 PM, Trish said:

Hey Trish I have my surgery with Dr Norris on Monday 18th of July (2 days!!!) I am having moderate-serve tuberous breast correction and the total was $18000 including hospital fees etc but I didn't have private health cover and have not claimed Medicare yet. I will will you know how it goes :)