love and glitter xo

Any BA girls know a thing or two about lip fillers?

Hi girlies! I posted a thread in another topic although I thought I'd post a thread here as there seems to be a bigger number of readers. I found an offer for Laser Clinics Australia - Lips you'll love for $389 - which I want to know if it's worth it me prying around and booking a free consultation. Are they reputable and have you used them before? Never had lips done before so I'm starting from the bottom!

Yes, they're great. I Goto them for my injectables. Most of the stores usually have a few injectors so just look at their brochures and it usually lists their experience. 

I see my injector lady every 6-8 weeks and she's fantastic. 

They also only charge the $389 for juvederm which is very decent compared to other places. 

Gotta hustle my partner to become rich already! Why don't you use a different product if it only lasts for so little? It's my first time looking into lip injections so bear with me haha I'm just so confused! Why do they say it can last month's? I read juvederm ultra lasts for 9m-1yr even. So shouldn't it last the 4-6months for juvederm? Confuzzled.

The product does last longer than 6-8 weeks lol I get it so close together so I see a difference each time, I want them to be noticeably bigger when I get them done. If you get them done in the recommended time (6months or so - 1 year) you won't really get that much of a result with 1ml.

The closer the treatments the bigger the lips :p 

I do get juvederm ultra :) you can get ultra plus as well. 

Yeah 6 months you should be fine, like you'll definitely notice them go down a bit, but if you're just after a subtle change you're fine :)

I only get them so close together because they're not at the size that I want them yet. So when they are I'll probably space them out more :) 

Ahhh I getcha. Sorry for all the questions! I'm young and poor haha. But really contemplating in never buying a house and just spending my monies in looking pretty. So ill be homeless but at least I'll be a hottie so people will give me change on the side of the street. *sigh* 

Does anyone get less than a ml done? My body chews up Botox and cheek filler like crazy but I only want a tinnnny enhancement in my lips. 

do you have any before/afters of cheek fillers? 1ml is also very tiny in my opinion 

This is my lip situation currently, in the past 12 months I've had 3mls, that's only since july though. I had naturally large lips to start with though. I'm booked in for another ml this Friday. 

It all just depends on what you're after with how often you have it done! :) 

I hear you! I spend all my money on things that involve how I look 😂 

image.jpeg

Oh wowwee. Thanks! And also, I feel like you're the type of girl I'd loving stalking on instagram haha when it came to picking out boobie sizes I went through all these different photos and instagram pages and I just loved looking at all the cosmetic work done and pretty girls (non lesbian way) 

Hey ! I've had juvaderm fillers in my lips about 5 months ago now - I only got a ml but didn't want a dramatic change but it definitely made a big difference on me even though it was just 1ml. I think that up until about a week ago they hadn't changed since getting them done but now I can see them slightly and slowly reducing. Everyone's bodies are different so everyone metabolises the product at a different rate :) I really love mine and will be looking at getting them topped up most likely in Jan-Feb when I feel fully recovered from my BA

Geek in regards to your post on my other thread I'm in western suburbs in melb- there's an LCA clinic in highpoint that I think I'll be going too. I'm glad to hear your lips turned out good and lasted so long cross my fingers I'm the same! 

I'm 9 days post op today should I be waiting for a specific time after my BA? 

This is my lip situation currently, in the past 12 months I've had 3mls, that's only since july though. I had naturally large lips to start with though. I'm booked in for another ml this Friday. 

It all just depends on what you're after with how often you have it done! :) 

I hear you! I spend all my money on things that involve how I look 😂 

image.jpeg

uggggh so amazing 

Geek in regards to your post on my other thread I'm in western suburbs in melb- there's an LCA clinic in highpoint that I think I'll be going too. I'm glad to hear your lips turned out good and lasted so long cross my fingers I'm the same! 

I don't think you would have to wait any time at all ! It might even be a good time if you are still off work because most people experience some swelling and maybe bruising. I think that I will though only because I had a particularly rough recovery when I got my lips filled - but apparently I am a 'bleeder' and bruised easily ahaha. I was swollen pretty badly for the first 5 days and actually felt quite sore until the 10 day mark ! But apparently that's not a very normal recovery so I wouldn't stress :) In fact everyone else I know that has had them done has been at work within 2 days !

make sure you book in with Tania, she is amazballs

fox I'm so disappointed with my lip lady at another LCA clinic. Is Tania the best?? 

You know what, i have just started using Leah as Tania was a way for a while and I love her just as much. She is fabulous and previously worked for more then one of the plastic surgeons we have in the directory - I think we are pretty lucky to be able to get her at LCA prices