Kristy11

Similar sizing

Hi,  I have been doing a lot of reading of the other questions and info on this forum, thank you by the way, it has really helped in my decision. 

I'm 165cm 48kgs a size 10b but don't fill the cup. A cups are too narrow for my chest. 

I had my appointment with my surgeon and I have selected moderate plus 325cc. Just wondering the results (approx size etc) of others who have similar implants and body size.  

Do you know your band width ? Im 164 cm 50 kg but im very broad , im 14 cm in width so this is how u will get a better similarity just take into account your band width and your cup size now (existing tissue ) I was a 10A barely anything in the cup 

Do you know your band width ? Im 164 cm 50 kg but im very broad , im 14 cm in width so this is how u will get a better similarity just take into account your band width and your cup size now (existing tissue ) I was a 10A barely anything in the cup 

no I don't, how do I measure band width? 

I'm tiny as well and got 325cc mod+ last week :lol:

congratulations! :) are you happy with the size and how they turned out? 

I'm very happy! I have photos in my gallery. By the sounds of it we're the same build? 

they look perfect! By the look of your photos we are similar. I think mine will be a little smaller as I'm getting unders. I know everyone  is different, but what bra size did you end up? A lot of the comments on some of the other posts seem to say to get the "c cup" look you need to fit d cups etc.   I wanted a full C hopefully!