soph

Fake boobs

I'm not sure I understand the question? You can get fake looking unders if you go big enough for sure..... Most people Have trouble doing this with their first BA because of their breast width but it's definitely more do-able second time round. You probably need to go up by 100-200cc if not more though... 

I don't think size equates fake look some of the fakest looking tits I've seen are small implants stuck on like half a rock melon. Talk to your surgeon about your desired look and they will work out placement and size etc 

image.jpg

Make sure you specify what you mean by fake lol

It really depends what you mean by fake look as it means something different to each person. To get upper pole fullness and that rounded look generally overfilled saline over the muscle is what will work. That being said I've seen silicone unders that look fake too. Make sure you have wish pics for your surgeon. 

Getting a bigger size most definitely does not mean they'll look fake.

I have 920s and if I didn't openly tell people no one would even know that I have "fake boobs"

Are you kidding? Your boobs are MASSIVE!!! If I saw you I would immediately assume they're fake lol

Edited by RH4K
typo