Sign in to follow this  
ab1990

Pain in implant - 7 months post op

I'm 7 months post op and a little while now I've had a pulling/tugging feeling in my left implant towards the bottom underneath my nipples but above my scars. It's not there all the time but if I stretch my arms or chest I can feel it more.

The implant feels and looks normal and it's the same side I have bursitis in my shoulder with. I've started training harder including push ups etc so assuming it's probably just that but it's so hard to not worry that it's something more serious.

Nerve regeneration? I had boob pain at 9 months post op and then after a week it went away. But if you are concerned, see your surgeon.

Thanks 👍🏻 not sure it's bad enough to see my surgeon but I was hoping someone else has had the same niggling pains this far post op. My surgeon doesn't work at the place I had my surgery anymore either. 

I had bad pain in my left implant from about 9months post op , it would hurt to bend down and grab things of the floor , it was enough to make me cry it also was a very warm feeling following running down into rib cage like hot liquid after the initial pull and tug pains , appt it was scar tissue I kept building a lot of it for some reason and no it wasn't cc , I did wait another 9 months before removing them as the pain increased , I saw my surgeon in this time period so he could see how it was worseing , he said it was fine to leave them in there though but I refused 

I had bad pain in my left implant from about 9months post op , it would hurt to bend down and grab things of the floor , it was enough to make me cry it also was a very warm feeling following running down into rib cage like hot liquid after the initial pull and tug pains , appt it was scar tissue I kept building a lot of it for some reason and no it wasn't cc , I did wait another 9 months before removing them as the pain increased , I saw my surgeon in this time period so he could see how it was worseing , he said it was fine to leave them in there though but I refused 

Wow, so you've got another set of implants since then or completely removed them and not replaced them? 

I can feel mine when I bend forward like it's touching the skin lol then when I stand up its like it moves. Nothing painful but just an odd sensation. I'm 90% sure mine is nothing. My scars are really hard and lumpy too. I keep massaging them but I also think this could be causing the wierd feelings I keep getting?

Yes yours doesn't sound like mine :) I had mine out for a year let everything heal I hated how they looked so I got another set much smaller in :)

This sounds awful but at least they are re done and your happy now and not in pain 😊