BA before or after kids?

TashGR

Heyaa,

Excuse the little novel but want to get some opinions on BA BEFORE kids... Yay or Nay...

So I'm 25 NO kids & needing a BL, BR & BA. I have a bit of a complex case where my asymmetry is quite bad (apparently) and I require a Breast Reduction and a Lift in my right breast (only), left is fine - if I want to go ahead with getting a BA, getting implants on their own will only magnify my differences and make my nipples severely un-aligned & uneven.

I was initially told I was borderline BR & BL by DR Tang at Parra TCI (said they would still do the surgery but I'd have "sub optimal results) so booked a consult with Dr. Miroshnik, saw him on Monday and he confirmed what TCI initially told me. Basically I could get away with a slight nipple lift I went with a smaller implant but since I want to go a bit bigger (only 450cc L and 330(ish)cc R) it's recommended I get the reduction & lift and BA in one.

Miroshnik as also said that regardless of whether I have kids or not I will need revision surgery at least another 1-2 times in my lifetime due to the ageing of the implants... What I'm more concerned about is needing ANOTHER lift once I'm done having kids (once I have kids which is at least 2-3 years minimum away). 

Has anyone got any personal advice/experience they wish to offer - anyone had a lift and implants BEFORE kids and are happy/unhappy? Wish you waited til after kids?

Thanks heaps xx ^_^

Heyaa,

Excuse the little novel but want to get some opinions on BA BEFORE kids... Yay or Nay...

So I'm 25 NO kids & needing a BL, BR & BA. I have a bit of a complex case where my asymmetry is quite bad (apparently) and I require a Breast Reduction and a Lift in my right breast (only), left is fine - if I want to go ahead with getting a BA, getting implants on their own will only magnify my differences and make my nipples severely un-aligned & uneven.

I was initially told I was borderline BR & BL by DR Tang at Parra TCI (said they would still do the surgery but I'd have "sub optimal results) so booked a consult with Dr. Miroshnik, saw him on Monday and he confirmed what TCI initially told me. Basically I could get away with a slight nipple lift I went with a smaller implant but since I want to go a bit bigger (only 450cc L and 330(ish)cc R) it's recommended I get the reduction & lift and BA in one.

Miroshnik as also said that regardless of whether I have kids or not I will need revision surgery at least another 1-2 times in my lifetime due to the ageing of the implants... What I'm more concerned about is needing ANOTHER lift once I'm done having kids (once I have kids which is at least 2-3 years minimum away). 

Has anyone got any personal advice/experience they wish to offer - anyone had a lift and implants BEFORE kids and are happy/unhappy? Wish you waited til after kids?

Thanks heaps xx ^_^

This is also my concern!!!! I understand the need for revision after certain amount of years which makes sense but thats ANOTHER hefty bill. I would love to have heard from ladies who have had kids after a BA. I guess everyones body is different as to whether they have excess skin etc after breast feeding.

I booked mine anyway and I'm 31 so probably should have waited but i guess by the time i start kids and then finished with them all thats quite some years away.

If you can afford to get it done now and also afford a revision after having kids, then why wait!? I got mine done at 37 after having my beautiful daughter (mine were small but perky before hand). IF I had've realised how much joy a little extra boob has given me, then I would have done it years ago. Give yourself some time to enjoy it while you're young.... All the things I feel I want to wear now I feel like I shouldn't because I'm almost 40 lol ?

Oh and a good call going with Dr M seeing as you're not a straight forward case. Lots of happy clients of his on here!

I'm 30... I have 2 kids under 3. I didn't need boobs before kids because I was very lucky to have lovely D cups.

post kids they were like sad empty water balloons. 

Mum planning on having more kids in 4-5 years time so thought I may as well get them done now... Then have them revised when I'm done reproducing.

if you can afford to do it twice then go ahead!!