KL1992

Recommendations / Advice for Fillers Perth

Hi Ladies,

I am new to fillers and looking at having some done in my smiles lines.

I have booked consults at The Skin Clinic in Freo and also at Medaesthetics in the next 2 weeks.

Would you have any recommendations on Dr or RN's to see and any advice?

Thank you in advance 

Hi :)

I'm not sure about fillers in smile lines, but I had my lips done at The Skin Clinic by Dr Sarah Boxley. She was absolutely fantastic and I'll definitely be going back there in the future. She explains everything so well and makes sure she understands what you want before she does anything. I thought her injecting technique was excellent too and I was super happy with the results. I'd definitely be comfortable going to her for fillers for smile lines when I start getting them.

Jen

On January 5, 2016 at 8:09 PM, 410ccFX said:

My girlfriend's husband is a Dr and owns Skin Care Australia SCA, they have the best rates for fillers in Perth. Just call and as to book an appointment with Dr Phil. He has two locations - Carousel and Whitfords.

http://www.skincareaustraliaclinics.com.au/

Hey, I'm searching for someone who does emervel for lips. My regular place jacked up the price from $400 to $600. Do you know if they offer that filler at SCA? If not, how much do they charge for juvederm? And (sorry for all the questions but am a bit nervous about this) is 1ml of Juvederm enough? I can't afford 2mls. 1ml of emervel was perfect but I hear so many unhappy juvederm customers it's made me nervous to plonk down money for it. TIA!

SCA use Allergan products so Juverderm, I found filler to be cheaper at Bramis though... SCA have $12 unit botox this month. You can try Rejuva Clinic they offer both brand fillers. Personally my metabolism is really high and in the last six months I've had 4ml and you can barely tell... I naturally have a thin upper lip but because I'm undergoing dental work (braces) the filler gets moved around from the ortho in my mouth so much and I've been told my body is just eating up the filler.. I'm taking a break from more juve until the braces are off.

18 minutes ago, 410ccFX said:

SCA use Allergan products so Juverderm, I found filler to be cheaper at Bramis though... SCA have $12 unit botox this month. You can try Rejuva Clinic they offer both brand fillers. Personally my metabolism is really high and in the last six months I've had 4ml and you can barely tell... I naturally have a thin upper lip but because I'm undergoing dental work (braces) the filler gets moved around from the ortho in my mouth so much and I've been told my body is just eating up the filler.. I'm taking a break from more juve until the braces are off.

Ah thanks- actually, Rejuva is my "old reliable" that increased the price. Love them, but can't justify $200 more just because it's not on special atm. Although I may weaken as I'm just not 100% sold on juverderm's value for money.

Dysport is $149 vs Botox $280 per area so I'm staying with disport for the moment- but I appreciate the info :) 

Yeah, that's my big worry with Juvederm. Everyone reports it vanishes within a month. $450 for a month of juicy lips just isn't economical! I found Emervel has a bit more staying power- roughly 3-4 months of noticeable volume (even though the injector says otherwise.) So frustrating that your body is breaking it down! I find when I exercise regularly- such as doing spin classes- the product vanishes faster.