Revisional surgery because you wanted bigger- when and why?

Just curious ladies thatve had surgery again to go bigger. I have a few questions I would love to know 

When did you realize you were too small? When did you go for surgery again? What size were you before/after? How did you feel emotionally? Did you pay the same amount as a standard BA? 

Much help appreciated :)

Same day I had my first BA I knew they were too small, never changed my mind since then. I had surgery one year later (had to save the money) I was a D cup pre BA, after my first I had 560ccs ended up an F. I was dissatisfied from day one, I knew I wanted bigger, but I also knew the size I wanted to get to would require 2 BA's after that anyway. I paid more for my second BA due to size of implant and having to order it & also seeing a plastic surgeon second time around :) 

When I came home from my BA I thought they were massive and great but now they're small 11days later. Is that a sign that maybe I'm just getting post op blues and have to wait till I fluff out to make any comments about my breasts? (please say yes, lol). It just breaks my heart thinking I'll have to tell my parents and partner I'm going under again! They'll really hate me. And I went with a PS first time around and paying all that money again is going to killll me. I'm hoping I'm just post op blues. But it breaks my heart to hear you knew on day 1 that your breasts were too small :( I'm sorry that happened to you. But I get what you mean a D cup to F cup isn't big difference. An A - D cup may be a big difference but D to F not so much so I get you. Also, didn't know big implants cost more and had to be delivered! 

Iv went from a small B to a DD/E

i knew from day 1 really that I want bigger. I love that I have boobs I really do and my husband is happy with the size etc but I feel my body would look better with a bigger set ? He also said he would not say no to being bigger ?. To me they only look like a big C. 

would not be having it done for another 18 months as we are saving to buy a house in July. Will have to see how it all plays out. Also give me plenty of time to research who I want to go with for a revision and how much bigger I want to go. I'm 385cc so thinking around the 600cc mark. 

Im 10weeks PO just now. 

Ohhh Heather I'm so sorry to hear you're unhappy also. But at least your partner is a-okay with it so it makes it better that he'll support you. I'm 21 now and plan on kids like... 26+ years old?? So I'm thinking to just wait till after I have kids... As ill need a revision then anyway... but at the same time I want big boobs NOW... *sigh* I just wish I was a boy and didn't care.

Ohhh Heather I'm so sorry to hear you're unhappy also. But at least your partner is a-okay with it so it makes it better that he'll support you. I'm 21 now and plan on kids like... 26+ years old?? So I'm thinking to just wait till after I have kids... As ill need a revision then anyway... but at the same time I want big boobs NOW... *sigh* I just wish I was a boy and didn't care.

I always thought I would be happy with size D boobs but boob greed is so so real. I'm happy with them for now but I know I want so much more ? 

you never know maybe in a years time the boob greed will wear off and I won't want them done. Doubt it though haha

I agree being a male would be so much easier. 

Do you think it worth getting just a bit bigger I'm scared I'll get them too small but  I'm very slim 

Go as big as you are allowed!! I regret not going my largest size ? prob look at a revision when I can afford it..although my partner is super happy with my size. Edited to say why wait possibly 5-8 years!! Do it now and by then you will prob want a revision anyway ? haha!! Wish I had mine done years ago

Edited by Kayla89

Are there any girls here who needed to get multiple revisions to achieve a desired size? (not just because they went too small and regretted it, but because the ps couldn't actually get them to a desired size first go).

Also, what are the negatives of getting a revision soon after a surgery, does it make the scarring more visable etc? 

I downsized that was hard to acheive so best to work your way up , as it's easier to acheive a bigger implant by allowing the skin and pocket time to stretch ,harder to shrink a pocket ? and yea you do run risk of more scar tissue and your inscion scar breaks down as they usually use the same one,i and to have a internal bra to make the sides and bottoms stronger for the bigger implant (painful) 

I thought mine were huge and then a week post op I was like.....no they're too small lol. I've always loved the huge fake looking boobs on a tiny body and mine feel too in proportion. I've gotten a few different rough quotes from different doctors including one the US. I am 415/450cc now I want 800cc. My partner was so against it at first but now he's actually excited for me to go bigger loll!!

I was certain for months after my BA that I was going to get a revision and go bigger and couldn't wait until the 12 month mark so I could do it. Now at 15 months post op, I am completely happy with my size and have no desire for a revision until I need one for another reason. I am part of a private fb BA group with other girls who had theirs done at the same time a there are a few of us who have gone through the same feelings.

I was pretty disappointed with how small mine were when I came out of surgery as my surgeon had to go with the smaller size I had ordered as the larger would not fit :(. Over time they have softened and relaxed a little which has improved the overall look but I still want to go bigger ! I'm saving at the moment and hoping to go back to the same surgeon around June or July next year :) .

the only issue is my partner is completely against me going under again and is in complete denial that it's going to happen! He didn't want me to get them done in the first place and had never really come around ?

• 4 weeks later...

I had my first surgery about 1.5 years ago.  I have always loved the big fake round look and have always wanted to go extra large, but because im really short and skinny 400 was all that my PS at the time was willing to do.  I saw it as a stepping stone and am now researching going up to 800-1000cc.  Looking to do it within the next 6 months if I can.

I had my first surgery about 1.5 years ago.  I have always loved the big fake round look and have always wanted to go extra large, but because im really short and skinny 400 was all that my PS at the time was willing to do.  I saw it as a stepping stone and am now researching going up to 800-1000cc.  Looking to do it within the next 6 months if I can.

hey love how you been? Im booked with eddy doña in April if he can do 800 then I'll book surgery at the consult. Where you going? 

have you found any surgeons?? also considering the same :)

have you found any surgeons?? also considering the same :)

Haven't found anyone yet...I spoke with Dr Dona who wasn't sure if he could do 800+ because of my stature...which sucks bad!  its looking likely that ill have to go to the US.  Was speaking to Don on here and was thinking if there are enough girls who want to see revis or pousti we could maybe approach them and get a group discount...

Haven't found anyone yet...I spoke with Dr Dona who wasn't sure if he could do 800+ because of my stature...which sucks bad!  its looking likely that ill have to go to the US.  Was speaking to Don on here and was thinking if there are enough girls who want to see revis or pousti we could maybe approach them and get a group discount...

I'm so confused! If a PS says he can't fit that much in due to physical build of your body then wouldn't it be negligent for a PS to go ahead and give you that size if he knows it will cause you a problem? Someone please explain haha

I'm so confused! If a PS says he can't fit that much in due to physical build of your body then wouldn't it be negligent for a PS to go ahead and give you that size if he knows it will cause you a problem? Someone please explain haha

Some surgeons are just more conservative or don't feel confident in doing it...

Some surgeons are just more conservative or don't feel confident in doing it...

^^^ exactly what shivz says.

No surgeon in Melbourne was willing to give me over 700cc because they said they don't feel confident with larger implants, or they believe larger implants cause problems etc..

Dr Dona was able to give me 920. He seems fine with doing larger implants as he works with them more regularly.