overthinkingit

Post op bra blues!

It seems like most ladies have been given one or two after surgery but I've bought one just in case. After reading the multiple post op bra threads, I chose Carefix Anna. Has a zip at the front and seems comfy enough. I bought mine online from zodee for $55. Have a google ☺

You know at the end of a long shitty day that totally relaxing feeling of taking your bra off, I am seriously missing that. It feels like i have been trapped in this post op body armor forever! 

how long post op are you overthinkingit?? 

Yep, it sucks. But now I can wear whatever bra I want I still go back to my comfy post op ones! And I'm almost never braless, so you might surprise yourself and keep wearing them for a while yet!

The first few days I loved them. But now they tight, uncomfortable and annoying me. I think before everything was so hard and high it just sort of stuck out the top now they feel like they are actually down inside the bra properly and being squished.

I know know that feeling, and TCI have you wear them for 6 weeks 24/7. Although I've been wearing bras 24/7 for the last 11 years (breastfeeding/pregnancy) so I wasn't in the habit of taking mine off, but geez it is tight!

But! I'm 6 weeks today (yay!!) and I am allowed to wear whatever I like now! So hang in there :) your post op armor will come off before you know it ;) :D

I know the feeling!

I was 3 weeks PO on Monday with TCI, so I figure I am atleast half way now.

We have had a few really hot days here too that were sooo uncomfortable wearing it.

But atleast once Summer really hits I will be able to stop wearing it!

Was also a little bummed cos I tried on some new swim tops and none of them seem to sit right yet, they all gape out at the bottom, hopefully that wont be forever!!

Hang in there!!

yep I know that feeling! I wore it 24/7 for the first week but now I just wear it through the day and take it off when im home from work and all night. My surgeon said its fine :)

How did you feel when you started taking it off? As much as I hate this horrible tight squished feeling last night when I had a shower I must have had it off a little longer then previous showers because they started to hurt and feel like they were pulling. I was happy to put it back on