Before/after 420cc implants

Hollymay

Hey guys I've had a lot of people ask for before and after photos and I don't really understand how to use the gallery so I thought I would just post it in a new topic! It's pretty obvious which ones are before lol... And just to clarify its 420cc High profile implants under the muscle.. Textured... Round.. I think that's everything. With dr Broadhurst :) 3 weeks post op. Went from a Full B to DD?  xx

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

You have made my day! I have been so stressed about my sizing. I am having my BA with dr broadhurst on 19 dec and had picked 420cc round textured under muscle too. I was stressing  they were going to be enormous but yours look great! 

I would be be so happy with results like that. What was your starting stats if you don't mind me asking? Like weight, height etc.

I'm going back tomorrow to retry on the sizers but I already feel heaps better now :)

You have made my day! I have been so stressed about my sizing. I am having my BA with dr broadhurst on 19 dec and had picked 420cc round textured under muscle too. I was stressing  they were going to be enormous but yours look great! 

I would be be so happy with results like that. What was your starting stats if you don't mind me asking? Like weight, height etc.

I'm going back tomorrow to retry on the sizers but I already feel heaps better now :)

I had 420cc teardrop dual plane last week and have been freaking about size too. Honestly no one has noticed mine and those who know say they aren't too big. If anything I probably could have gotten away with bigger and still looked natural.

that's okay! I was really worried they would be too big as well. I was originally down for 390 and then last minute was like okay ill do 420 and I thought they would be huge! But there perfect. I wanted a natural DD and I think I got that, even though I'm only 3 weeks post op they still have a lot of softening and dropping to do!

When I first had them done they were bigger because of the swelling, it took about 2 full weeks for that to go down, and they were really hard high and pointy but I didn't really look at them until a week post op haha because I was so nervous. I had a really good recovery as well I was back at work as well after 4 days!

I'm 174cm tall and about 67kgs. I'm about an 8-10. Under bust was about 91cms. I really feel like I could have probably even gone up to 500cc now because there not as big as I thought they would be! but I cant complain because its what I asked for, they just look so normal under work tops most people haven't noticed. But obviously in a bikini you can tell the difference lol

Thanks girls it's very reassuring. I am shorter and lighter but apparently I have a wide chest, and I'm starting with nothing so I guess that's why I need hat seems to me to be a large size implant to get a good look. I want to have a nice full natural look which is in proportion to the rest of me. 

Dr dr b did say I'd wake up and think they were enormous but that it would be a lot of swelling.

I really just need to relax and trust him I know!

That is really reassuring to hear! 

I originally planned on 375cc and was told that would give me a D-DD but my surgeon suggested taking 375, 420 and 440 into surgery and deciding once he could see the sizers inside my body. He said the 375 did not fill the hollow I had up near my armpit but 420 were a perfect fit. I am 6 days post op and measure a 10H  so while the tape measure freaks me out, they really don't look big or out of place now. I will be over the moon if they come down to a 10DD

We are like boobie buddies, I'm having mine done with Dr B on 18th Dec.... AHHH only 2 weeks to go!!!!  I'm going back to confirm sizing on Tuesday, feels like such a huge decision to make. 

Yours look amazing too Hollymay!!!  You've made me more excited now. 

Voluptuous aj There seems to be a few of us in here with dr b over those couple days. (I kept joking with my husband he's probably trying to fund christmas in Paris lol)

I totally hear you on the sizing. It's such a huge decision to make and I went back in yesterday and went down a size. I feel somewhat better in my mind about it but still not sure , it's so hard as once it's done its done and you don't really know what it's going to be like or how you'll feel about it. 

Fr Me if you want and we can follow each other's progress :

I had 420cc teardrop dual plane last week and have been freaking about size too. Honestly no one has noticed mine and those who know say they aren't too big. If anything I probably could have gotten away with bigger and still looked natural.

hi overthinkingit

You also got 420's like hollymay but in teardrop...would love to compare to her rounds. If you had any photos u would be comfortable with sharing? 

Hey guys I've had a lot of people ask for before and after photos and I don't really understand how to use the gallery so I thought I would just post it in a new topic! It's pretty obvious which ones are before lol... And just to clarify its 420cc High profile implants under the muscle.. Textured... Round.. I think that's everything. With dr Broadhurst :) 3 weeks post op. Went from a Full B to DD?  xx

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

thanx for sharing hun,  they look Fantastic! And they really compliment your body ?