annie_g

December BA Dr Tavakoli

Hi girls,

Anyone else booked for December surgery with Dr Tavakoli?

Nerves are starting to kick in!

Yes! My surgery is next Wednesday :) When is yours? I'm travelling from Adelaide and meeting him for the first time on Tuesday

Oh thats exciting!! mine is 18th December.

He will make you feel so comfortable he is amazing.. His whole team is so helpful :)

What size are you going or do you not know?

iI will have to add you so I know how you went before me haha. I wanted the 18th but have to work the 19th so that didn't work for me.

He's going to try 430cc but if that doesn't fit he'll work his way down. I'm 163cm and 54kg so fairly small but I've had 2 kids and breastfed so i have some elasticity there even though they are a aaa size haha.

WWhat size are you trying?

He will make you feel so comfortable he is amazing.. His whole team is so helpful :)

good luck today!!! I got 380cc dual plane high profile. It's been the best possible experience you can imagine!!' 😄

I had mine today too but with Dr M. I was at East Syd Private. Where did you go? Hoping it all went well for you and that you're resting up nicely. Yah for Friday Boobs!!

Hey annie_g how did you surgery go?

How are you feeling now?  I had mine yesterday and feeling pretty sorry for myself. Xx

I am feeling surprisingly good. I thought it would be a lot more painful than it is.. I am stiff and it hurts to move quickly but otherwise I'm just enjoying laying in bed especially in this weather!!

How are you feeling Cassiedd? Don't worry the first couple of days aren't fun but after the initial few days it gets a lot easier :)

Are you still taking pain meds? I just feel bloated but Dr Tavakoli said it was only a side effect of the general anesthetic..

I am feeling surprisingly good. I thought it would be a lot more painful than it is.. I am stiff and it hurts to move quickly but otherwise I'm just enjoying laying in bed especially in this weather!!

How are you feeling Cassiedd? Don't worry the first couple of days aren't fun but after the initial few days it gets a lot easier :)

Are you still taking pain meds? I just feel bloated but Dr Tavakoli said it was only a side effect of the general anesthetic..

My ribs are killing me and under my arms but feeling ok. I'm just taking the anti-inflammatory and panadol for pain,what did you take?

Thank you for the vote of confidance I can't wait to feel better and actually appreciate them!

I hhad drains in which were quite uncomfortable and felt much better when they were taken out.

HOw wonderful is dr tavakoli?! 

My ribs are killing me and under my arms but feeling ok. I'm just taking the anti-inflammatory and panadol for pain,what did you take?

Thank you for the vote of confidance I can't wait to feel better and actually appreciate them!

I hhad drains in which were quite uncomfortable and felt much better when they were taken out.

HOw wonderful is dr tavakoli?! 

Sorry for the late reply I have been away for Christmas and new year. I am feeling amazing now.. Dr Tavakoli said they just need to drop and fluff but otherwise they are amazing.. SO SO happy with my results.. He is the best in the business I couldn't be happier.

How are you feeling now? So excited for the next sunny weekend to wear my bikini :)