Sign in to follow this  
twinb

Dr Boonchai off for a year to study :(

I just made the enquiry to have a BA with Dr. B but it seems I'm too late he will not be taking patients for 2016. I have read some wonderful things on this forum about him. Who would be the next best to achieve natural results?? 

Looking to go to Thailand and PIAC looks nice! Pretty disappointed that I can't get the doctor I wanted :(:(:( 

Next year PIAC and Bangkok hospital are merging as one so there will be 15 Plastic Surgeons In PIAC so you will have a few to chose from ....

I just had Dr Boonchai for my TT and he also done my BA so I must be one of the lucky ones..

DR Rushapol would be my next choice 

MumO5

Hi twin b. May I ask where you got this info about dr boonchai from? I have been booked with him since November for an op date in May. Now I'm a bit worried as I've not been informed of any changes?? Thanks Dana

Hi twin b. May I ask where you got this info about dr boonchai from? I have been booked with him since November for an op date in May. Now I'm a bit worried as I've not been informed of any changes?? Thanks Dana

Hi Dana,

When i sent through an enquiry, I received a reply saying he is no longer taking any patients for 2016, so I assume he just isn't taking any new surgeries but will perform any surgeries already booked, so I'm sure you don't need to stress! So lucky you booked in early! 

Lots of great surgeons at PIAC. I had Dr B but initially he wasn't my first choice. Now that Bangkok Phuket and PIAC are merging there will be plenty to choose from. The only one at PIAC l wouldn't use would be Dr Rushapol but thats my personal choice so go with what makes you feel comfortable. Good luck! 

Edited by Gabby1

I just made the enquiry to have a BA with Dr. B but it seems I'm too late he will not be taking patients for 2016. I have read some wonderful things on this forum about him. Who would be the next best to achieve natural results?? 

Looking to go to Thailand and PIAC looks nice! Pretty disappointed that I can't get the doctor I wanted :(:(:( 

I'm looking into dr veerawat ive heard great things about him just trying to do more research 😊

Lots of great surgeons at PIAC. I had Dr B but initially he wasn't my first choice. Now that Bangkok Phuket and PIAC are merging there will be plenty to choose from. I only one at PIAC l wouldn't use would be Dr Rushapol but thats my personal choice so go with what makes you feel comfortable. Good luck! 

I'm wondering how you girls know that these hospitals are merging?? Seen some great results with Dr. Piyapas as well. Just harder to find reviews on these docs. Dr. B is totally dominating this forum it seems!

PIAC mentioned it when l was there over a year ago. Dr B does dominant the forum, but there are definitely some other great surgeons at PIAC and Bangkok Phuket, l have seen some greats result.

Just research, research, research! Good luck. :)

Hi Dana,

When i sent through an enquiry, I received a reply saying he is no longer taking any patients for 2016, so I assume he just isn't taking any new surgeries but will perform any surgeries already booked, so I'm sure you don't need to stress! So lucky you booked in early! 

hi Twinb. It turns out he has resigned! I've just been informed. So they are trying to get me transferred to Dr Veerawat as our flights and accommodation are all paid and booked! Such a shame but I guess in the long run they are all exceptional Drs. Glad you mentioned this as it meant I wasn't shocked when they emailed me!! thanks heaps😘