SophieP117

How real do they feel?

I was just wondering how real and natural the implants feel once they are fully settled? When I get mine done it will be with Dr Miroshnik, I don't remember what the implant he uses is called..memory gel I think? Like if I was to meet a guy and didn't tell him I have implants would he be able to tell if he felt them? I don't know if this is a silly question or not but oh well haha

They won't ever feel real. I'm 5-6 weeks post op and they are very very firm. They are like rocks the first few days. I'm hoping they'll soften a bit. The ladies on this forum say they soften quite a bit but remain firm. My boyfriend doesn't like the feel. He loves the way they look. I posted a post a week or so ago about the way they feel. Maybe have a look at the post and read the girls' answers. 

I am a Dr M girl and have memory gel implants I actually wondering how real they will feel too. I know that everyday they feel softer and look more real but I dont know just how soft they will get. One of my friends has saline implants and she said no guy has ever been able to tell but i think they will feel very different to gel

They won't ever feel real. I'm 5-6 weeks post op and they are very very firm. They are like rocks the first few days. I'm hoping they'll soften a bit. The ladies on this forum say they soften quite a bit but remain firm. My boyfriend doesn't like the feel. He loves the way they look. I posted a post a week or so ago about the way they feel. Maybe have a look at the post and read the girls' answers. 

you would still be very much healing. Dr M has told me it will take 8-12 months for everything to heal and soften.

I am 6 months PO. They won't ever feel like REAL boobs but they will feel pretty close. The firmness will go down and they will soften heaps, you will be able to squish them and stuff, they don't stay hard forever. I have forgotten what my old boobs felt like ahaha, my boyfriend says you can't feel the difference

you would still be very much healing. Dr M has told me it will take 8-12 months for everything to heal and soften.

I'm very aware that it takes that long for them to completely heal, but from what everyone has said on this forum it sounds like they'll always feel quite firm. The implants themselves feel firmer than real breast tissue. A lot of women on here haven't had much opportunity to feel natural breasts so they might not have much to compare it to. I had a fair bit of breast tissue to begin with so hopefully I have a bit of a chance to have soft boobs... But I'm not too hopeful after what the girls posted on my last thread. 

I'm very aware that it takes that long for them to completely heal, but from what everyone has said on this forum it sounds like they'll always feel quite firm. The implants themselves feel firmer than real breast tissue. A lot of women on here haven't had much opportunity to feel natural breasts so they might not have much to compare it to. I had a fair bit of breast tissue to begin with so hopefully I have a bit of a chance to have soft boobs... But I'm not too hopeful after what the girls posted on my last thread. 

I've had 2 BA's and both felt real, and had multiple people say how real they feel.

So statements saying they cannot simply feel real is untrue. I'm sure for some girls they do stay firm, but they can't speak for everyone :) everyone is different 

But I do think a lot of it has to do with how much natural breast tissue you start with. I myself started as a D cup, so I have a lot of tissue surrounding my implant. My boobs are very very squishy to the point I wish they were more firm. 

Hold out, you might get there! 

I just can't see how they could feel real when the implants themselves feel firmer than real breasts before they're put in the body. And I thought being put under the muscle wouldn't help the softness. 

A natural D cup before implants - of course they're going to feel great. You already had a LOT of soft breast tissue. I'm just saying from the feel of the implants themselves and what other girls said in my last post I'm very doubtful. But thank you for giving me hope. I'm less doubtful now :) 

I don't sit there rubbing my tits all day but as a single girl who has had implants for 9 years I can tell you they are soft and the cleavage mimics real breast tissue and every single guy has lost their nut over them

I think it's very rich to say they won't ever feel real. Stick to giving your own experience because mine are pretty damn close 

Like I said, I'm just going off what other ladies have told me of their experience and what my surgeon told me. Maybe if i had heard of your experience and sullengirls experience earlier I wouldn't have become such a pessimist about it and believed they will never feel soft. Some women's don't feel soft though, and that is their experience with implants. I do apologise and I will wait a few more months before I pass judgement on my own experience :) 

Mine don't feel real but I had very little breast tissue to start with (10AA) and I have the firmer gel to avoid rippling. That's not to say they are hard, they just aren't as soft as real breasts. 

Sorry Lauren I didn't mean to come off like I did I just get a bit irked when people say they are firm I can assure you mine are super soft and bounce. They definitely aren't real boobs but they feel pretty good

Edited by donatella

I just can't see how they could feel real when the implants themselves feel firmer than real breasts before they're put in the body. And I thought being put under the muscle wouldn't help the softness. 

A natural D cup before implants - of course they're going to feel great. You already had a LOT of soft breast tissue. I'm just saying from the feel of the implants themselves and what other girls said in my last post I'm very doubtful. But thank you for giving me hope. I'm less doubtful now :) 

I would have thought that being under the muscle they would feel softer? 

I just hope that if I go through the with it all, which Iprobably will be at the start of next year, that my end up being quite soft and close to natural feeling :)

Sorry Lauren I didn't mean to come off like I did I just get a bit irked when people say they are firm I can assure you mine are super soft and bounce. They definitely aren't real boobs but they feel pretty good

what sort of implants do you have donatella? :) 

I can squeeze it in a ball 

image.jpg

I would have thought that being under the muscle they would feel softer? 

I just hope that if I go through the with it all, which Iprobably will be at the start of next year, that my end up being quite soft and close to natural feeling :)

what sort of implants do you have donatella? :) 

textured unders :)

Mine don't feel real or very soft but I'm early days yet at 13 weeks PO. I'm still quite sore at times (both aches/zingers & sore skin) so haven't been able to play too much with them yet...but hubby is still loving them. I'm hopeful they'll soften quite a bit more but if they don't, meh. They look amazeballs.

I'm 6 weeks post op, and while they aren't like donatella's, they feel soft to me. Firm but soft. And mine are still sitting high, and I had no breast tissue/fat to begin with, just skin. Although I used to have a full B/C cup, I wonder if that helps.

But I'm also with Maisie, my boobs look fan-freakin-tastic, I'm not too fussed if they soften too much more or not :D

I don't sit there rubbing my tits all day 

Why the hell not girl?! :D I think cos l'm still getting used to mine and l'm hitting the gym l love giving mine a good squeeze and rub! Hubby has to remind me not to do it cos l do it without thinking about it! :lol:

Who cares if they don't feel real anyway! As long as they look awesome!!

Like I said, I'm just going off what other ladies have told me of their experience and what my surgeon told me. Maybe if i had heard of your experience and sullengirls experience earlier I wouldn't have become such a pessimist about it and believed they will never feel soft. Some women's don't feel soft though, and that is their experience with implants. I do apologise and I will wait a few more months before I pass judgement on my own experience :) 

Thing is when implants are new the outer shell is relatively firm so the implant will feel harder in the beginning. Think of a hard rubber ball, when its new, its tough and not very pliant. Over time the ball (and the implant) will soften with more and more movement and compression. For the first 3 months or so I could definitely feel the bottom edge of the implants under my skin on the outer side but now I cannot tell where the implant stops and my natural tissue begins.

Oh, and mine are squishy like Donatella's too ;)