Vee

Similar Pre Op Stats 164cms - 10 A/B - 57kgs - Size 6/8

Hi ladies,

Loving this forum and all the willingness to help & positivity!!

I have my op booked with Dr Miroshnik in Jan and keen to chat with any girls who have similar stats to me to start with and have had anywhere between 250cc-315cc anatomicals. Anyone keen to share pics?????

I know the cc's don't look the same from one woman to another but keen to see whats out there. Im quite indecisive at the best of times so would love to have a pretty good idea of what i want when my pre op consult happens.

V x

Best to compare band width dimensions along with current or pre existing cup size this will give you a better idea of stats , I'm 164cm 50 kg 6-8 my bwd is 14 cm and I got 360 cc and c cup if I had a 12 cm bwd I would of had a bigger cup but as my chest is wide I swallowed them 😜

Hi there. I am 162cm 51kg started with deflated -A cups (had a full B/C cup before breastfeeding 4 kidlets) BWD 12.5cm, went with 365cc high profile textured rounds, (edit: unders) sized at bras'n'things at 6 weeks as a 10DD.

Edited by Mama_Milks

I am 159cm 50kg and have 365cc unders...😀 and should have gone bigger 😣 

Kayla this is what I'm afraid of but at the same time don't want to be too big!!!!

from all the pics i have seen i was aiming for anywhere up to 300?? Ive seen 300 on one girl and they look perfect then on another they look huge! Then again, i say that but won't know how that will look on me until my final consult with Dr M. Guess it all depends how much tissue etc you have. 

Kayla this is what I'm afraid of but at the same time don't want to be too big!!!!

from all the pics i have seen i was aiming for anywhere up to 300?? Ive seen 300 on one girl and they look perfect then on another they look huge! Then again, i say that but won't know how that will look on me until my final consult with Dr M. Guess it all depends how much tissue etc you have. 

photos make them look bigger!! Honestly I would go as big as you can!! I was so worried about other people's opinions, but no one has even noticed. And those who have, said they aren't big 😁 Trying to convince my partner I need to go bigger 🙈 I started out as a 10a.

photos make them look bigger!! Honestly I would go as big as you can!! I was so worried about other people's opinions, but no one has even noticed. And those who have, said they aren't big 😁 Trying to convince my partner I need to go bigger 🙈 I started out as a 10a

Thanks kayla! Ah the next 7 weeks will drive my crazy til i see dr m before op. From my pics and stats he recommened up to 330 dual placement wide anatomicals to compliment my 'curves' small waist. A bit worried about the wide implants. I freaked out when he said 330 esp bc i dont have much there.  

Thanks kayla! Ah the next 7 weeks will drive my crazy til i see dr m before op. From my pics and stats he recommened up to 330 dual placement wide anatomicals to compliment my 'curves' small waist. A bit worried about the wide implants. I freaked out when he said 330 esp bc i dont have much there.  

I will try make an album of my before/after  😊

Nude photos on her def make them look bigger - I can't tell at all that I've had them done when I'm in my work clothes, it's just nice to take away all the padding. 

Im similar stats Vee - 165cm, 52kg, and a size 6/8. My bwd was 12cm (and I agree with Katewell that this is very important when comparing sizes).

I got 280cc anatomicals. I'm measuring a good full C cup right now, but they seem to be getting a little bigger as time goes on (won't be unhappy about that 😉). 

I've got plenty of progress pics in my gallery you're welcome to check out. 

Nude photos on her def make them look bigger - I can't tell at all that I've had them done when I'm in my work clothes, it's just nice to take away all the padding. 

Im similar stats Vee - 165cm, 52kg, and a size 6/8. My bwd was 12cm (and I agree with Katewell that this is very important when comparing sizes).

I got 280cc anatomicals. I'm measuring a good full C cup right now, but they seem to be getting a little bigger as time goes on (won't be unhappy about that 😉). 

I've got plenty of progress pics in my gallery you're welcome to check out. 

ok i have no idea if i measured right but i was around 12 bwd?! 

just had a look at your album. They look great on you! Maybe a lil big for me? Not sure. Ive put an album up with one pre op pic....

ok i have no idea if i measured right but i was around 12 bwd?! 

just had a look at your album. They look great on you! Maybe a lil big for me? Not sure. Ive put an album up with one pre op pic....

Honestly, they look far bigger in photos than in real life. I show my hubby my pics and he agrees with this. I reckon I'm only a C cup realistically. 

Just had a look at your pre-op pics and I reckon with those cc's and the same bwd as me, you'd end up pretty close to my size. 

I'm 163 cm and 60 kg bwd 12cm. I started out a very deflated 10c from breastfeeding. I got 325 hp under the muscle. I was fitted yesterday and I'm currently a 10e. Two people have asked me if I've had it done yet as u can t even tell in clothes. I didn t think I would get boob greed but I have to say it's real and even now I think I could have gone bigger. Go the biggest u can in my opinion. 

Hey V, I am 164cm, 54kg and roughly a deflated B cup.... Less then two weeks till my Op and I'm having my final sizing consult tomorrow to confirm sizes but at this stage I think I am set for 360cc, round, Nagor textured, under the muscle.  

Once I have had my op on the 18th I will upload before pics, as well as progress pics along the way.  

I'm really hoping for a nice natural, but full look once healed.  Very scary but so so exciting!!  I think it's such a huge decision trying to make the right decision about size.   I've heard Dr M is amazing though so I'm sure you'll be just fine!