Hey ladies, 

I had my BA on Wednesday with Dr Piyapas at Bangkok Hospital Phuket and got high profile 325 cc in my right and 350 in my left. In the consultation I told him I wanted 400 cc but he told me straight away that I didn't have enough skin for that size, so I was taken back when he gave me a 300cc implant to try on. He said that going that big could cause capsular contracture. I was a 12B cup and not sure what I am now, maybe a D? but theyre not as big as I had imagined they would be for so long. I get my bandages taken off tomorrow and will be able to finally see them but I'm currently disappointed with my result :( as they are only 3 days old I hope they look bigger as they drop and fluff. What I'm wondering is if they get much bigger once they drop a bit? I'm hoping they will protrude to the side more to align with my hips to give me more of an hourglass shape.

Don't judge the size just yet! You're still very compressed and swollen and it's too early to look at the size. Mine definitely got a lot bigger... Actually they got really big from Week 1 to 2 when the swelling peaked then they settled and yes, out to the sides a bit. 

Agree - seems that your actual size doesn't appear until some time later when it all settles.