imperfectly_lou

Keratosis pilaris

Even as a teen, I always had a bit of KP on my arms but this year it is worse than ever and ever since my BA I have had uneven skin on my upper back (which I originally attributed to sleeping on my back for 6 weeks) but it hasn't gone away. I have a few little congested spots on my boobs too. 

Ive tried glycolic scrub which hasn't made much of a difference. I'm reluctant to use retinol on my body in summer although I avoid the sun most of the time.

had anyone else been able to get rid of or at least reduce this condition? 

Hi. I have the worst skin on my back. I have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and tiny keloid scars. Also have kp. Please please get the rabge of skincare from the clear skin care clinic. They are throught australia. 

I use their toner/8% glycolic (its not a scrub)

Also one thing that helped me was i started getting laser hair removal on my arms. You are probably not a hairy beast like me but just a suggestion. Also i have the 14% glycolic scrub from skinstitut. Just put it on as a cream on your arms..dont scrub. Leave ot 10 mins then jump in the shower

Also while im on this thread of there is anyone of their from sydney that could recommend a really good dermatologist 😢 i already asked but didnt get any replies.

Thank you

Hi. I have the worst skin on my back. I have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and tiny keloid scars. Also have kp. Please please get the rabge of skincare from the clear skin care clinic. They are throught australia. 

I use their toner/8% glycolic (its not a scrub)

Also one thing that helped me was i started getting laser hair removal on my arms. You are probably not a hairy beast like me but just a suggestion. Also i have the 14% glycolic scrub from skinstitut. Just put it on as a cream on your arms..dont scrub. Leave ot 10 mins then jump in the shower

Also while im on this thread of there is anyone of their from sydney that could recommend a really good dermatologist 😢 i already asked but didnt get any replies.

Thank you

hairy beast 😂