Vee

Female BA Surgeon

Hi ladies!!!

Has anyone used or heard of a great BA female surgeon. My best friend is muslim and is quite adamant on using a female surgeon unless she comes across a phenomenal male surgeon. From all the research I have done I can't go past Dr M so Im flying from Perth and have booked him for Jan.

She lives in Adel but any suggestions welcomed!

I still hope she chooses Dr M!

x

Dr Anh Nguyen in Perth. She is amazing . I had my BA done with her 3 months ago 😊

Hi Mona76 I'm also looking into getting a BA done with Dr. Anh but can't find many reviews on her. I'm looking to have a consultation after Christmas this year, and surgery April next year. Any nets on her you can give me would be really appreciated thanks :)

Hi misshope, Dr Anh and her team are amazing. She takes her time and answers all your questions. I did call/ email quite a few time leading up to the surgery and the nurses always had time to calm my nerves and answer the questions. The after care is also great and Anh did give me her mobile number so I could call her any day & time with queries after the surgery. I'm pretty stoked with my result. I do have exactly the result I was after and couldn't prise Dr Anh more. 

I did see 3 different surgeon before I made the decision , so I would recommend to make 2-3 appointments with surgeons and go with the one you feel most comfortable with.

please feel free to send me a friend request if you would like to see before & after  pics 😊

Dr Anh Nguyen in Perth. She is amazing . I had my BA done with her 3 months ago 😊

Hi Mona76, Im also booked with Dr Nguyen on the 19th January. Just wondering how you went after day surgery? Im not sure how long i will need off work. How did you find the consult process & did you bring many wish pic's or did she go through different looks with you. 

Hi Mona76, Im also booked with Dr Nguyen on the 19th January. Just wondering how you went after day surgery? Im not sure how long i will need off work. How did you find the consult process & did you bring many wish pic's or did she go through different looks with you. 

hi bikinichic, oh exiting times ahead :) yes I did bring pictures of boobs I liked and also a couple of looks which I didn't like at all . Dr Anh is pretty honest and also advises on what you can do and not to achieve your wish goal. 

I felt quite good after surgery. My op was at 8am and I left the hospital just before 12pm with lots of good drugs lol  I had 2 weeks off work. 

Good luck , let me know how you go 

hi bikinichic, oh exiting times ahead :) yes I did bring pictures of boobs I liked and also a couple of looks which I didn't like at all . Dr Anh is pretty honest and also advises on what you can do and not to achieve your wish goal. 

I felt quite good after surgery. My op was at 8am and I left the hospital just before 12pm with lots of good drugs lol  I had 2 weeks off work. 

Good luck , let me know how you go 

Thanks Mona76, I will send you a friend request to keep in touch :-)

Hi mona

did you find you needed the 2 weeks off work? I've only booked one week, but my job is a desk job so hoping the second week I'll be ok just sitting on my butt at work..

im booked in with dr Anh on February 11. 

Thank you

Hi mona

did you find you needed the 2 weeks off work? I've only booked one week, but my job is a desk job so hoping the second week I'll be ok just sitting on my butt at work..

Thank you

hi Mitchy, 

how exciting to have a surgery date. It's not far away! What have u chosen? As I said I'm booked in with Dr Ahm 19 Jan & if all goes well will book asap! Can I friend request u to see how it all goes? 

Hi mona

Thank you

hi Michy

I also have a office job but I was soo tired when I did return back to work and had to leave a couple of hours earlier on the first 2 days 😊 I was glad to had 2 weeks off. I think everyone is different and you'll find out if you need more time off. Dr Anh does give medical certificate for up to 2 weeks so you don't need to take annual leave 😊😊

good luck with your surgery, keep me updated how you go