love and glitter xo

What was your first time out in public like?

Soooo, it was my first time out in public (without wearing my work uniform that hides my boobs, fml) and as I got out of my partners car there were two women that turned around to look at me after one whispered in the others ear and I over head "f-ck look at her breasts! Are they? Yeah they are fake"  

And they kept looking back in a very b-tchy manner?? And that was just the first 5 seconds of me being in public... so I'm just going to assume these rude heffas were jealous and that's why they were so loud and not discrete when staring and saying 'fake' so loudly and swearing. My partner also drives a Mercedes and I'd get b-tchy looks just from getting out of his car... let alone now with a big rack. I just cannot believe people are so crap! Especially other women!! What is this!! 

Anyway! Hopefully people have nicer or funnier stories to tell. I just can't believe I'm getting so many mean girls. :angry:

Edited by love and glitter xo
changed the naughty words

Hahahahaha, jealous b&#^#es!!! You should've turned and said 'Yep, they're fake and they're SPECTACULAR!'  I hope you laughed it off.

To my knowledge I haven't had any awful experiences with my new set. If someone has been nasty behind my back then I haven't heard about it. And I certainly haven't overheard anything nasty yet.

I *think* there were 2 girls at my gym that were saying something about my boobs to each other the other day just from their looks and body language, but I don't think it was malicious (I go to a small gym where everyone knows each other). If it was, meh...their problem, not mine. I love my boobs. :) 

Sorry to hear that! My first public outing was with my kids at a local park at 5 days post op. I met up with some school Mums with their kids. I just told them I had a virus as I felt out of it still. But they never commented on my breasts. I only stayed an hour or so because I was so tired.

Sullengirl I don't mean to be a b-tch but if you walked past me in that outfit I'd hate you because my partner would probably look at you and not only would I get insecure with him but I'd get insecure with myself cos I'd feel too small haha! 

Edited by love and glitter xo
naughty word starred out

I have been out and about pretty well constantly since I got out of surgery and no one has noticed. Not even my own mother could tell but I did pick my clothing carefully when I saw her. Bumped into friends down the street the other day they knew I has been in for surgery but not what, after looking me up and down a few times one had the courage to ask what I had done. Hubby being hubby laughed and said she got a set of bolt on's. They looked at each other and chatted for a second about the fact that they weren't sure if he was joking then asked me. These are girls I see normally twice a day 4-5 days a week when I am working. 

Anyone who judges you like that has their own issues that have nothing to do with how you look. Hold your head high and smile that will piss them off more then anything else. Or you could always keep a supply of your surgeons cards handy and next time walk up and say Instead of discussing my boobs, here is my surgeons number go get a set of your own to talk about. 

Nobody has noticed mine since I've had them done as I don't look any differently to before - I just don't have mountains of padding anymore 😂 Although that being said I haven't really 'got them out yet' in anything revealing, and even when I do mine are still quite modest (guessing they'll be around a D cup). 

You've got me curious now though, how big did you go to get such a reaction - or what was it that you were wearing!!? 

I think that I've been rather conservative when I've been out in public so far... But today was the first time I got the girls out (so to speak). We went to the local pool and then I wore this dress out bra-less (in a really cold shopping centre).  I think I'm going to have to work on my confidence because as much as I love my new boobs, I was really self conscious about getting them out and worried that everyone would know that I've had them 'done'. Sad but true 😔

image.jpg

Nobody has noticed mine since I've had them done as I don't look any differently to before - I just don't have mountains of padding anymore 😂 Although that being said I haven't really 'got them out yet' in anything revealing, and even when I do mine are still quite modest (guessing they'll be around a D cup). 

You've got me curious now though, how big did you go to get such a reaction - or what was it that you were wearing!!? 

to be honest I was down in the dumps because I thought I went too small so I was really depressed! (even though it was only 14 days post op lol) I went 325cc and only wore a singlet w/ pants (there's a photo in my gallery) but maybe because I'm abnormally thin everyone automatically thinks they're massive because no one my size can have breasts?? My partner thinks they're too big and he says I went "silly" with my sizing but I look at myself and think no they're small. So I think it's all about others perceptions?? 

IMG_20151205_214104.jpg

IMG_20151205_214106.jpg

to be honest I was down in the dumps because I thought I went too small so I was really depressed! (even though it was only 14 days post op lol) I went 325cc and only wore a singlet w/ pants (there's a photo in my gallery) but maybe because I'm abnormally thin everyone automatically thinks they're massive because no one my size can have breasts?? My partner thinks they're too big and I says I went "silly" with my sizing but I look at myself and think no they're small. So I think it's all about others perceptions?? 

IMG_20151205_214104.jpg

I think you look great - just about perfect size really. They were probably jealous because they are so darn perky haha 😉

I went to a mum and tots group and I had to 2 of the girls previously, I took my little one to the toilet and came back and they were all staring at me, I asked what I had done and my friend says we are talking about boobs. I said so you were all wondering when I grew a set of boobs then lol

they all laughed it off and I showed my pics 😀

not hiding it from anyone or ashamed. 

I think that I've been rather conservative when I've been out in public so far... But today was the first time I got the girls out (so to speak). We went to the local pool and then I wore this dress out bra-less (in a really cold shopping centre).  I think I'm going to have to work on my confidence because as much as I love my new boobs, I was really self conscious about getting them out and worried that everyone would know that I've had them 'done'. Sad but true 😔

image.jpg

You look amazing!! Not that obvious either to me?!

to be honest I was down in the dumps because I thought I went too small so I was really depressed! (even though it was only 14 days post op lol) I went 325cc and only wore a singlet w/ pants (there's a photo in my gallery) but maybe because I'm abnormally thin everyone automatically thinks they're massive because no one my size can have breasts?? My partner thinks they're too big and he says I went "silly" with my sizing but I look at myself and think no they're small. So I think it's all about others perceptions?? 

IMG_20151205_214104.jpg

IMG_20151205_214106.jpg

Oh my goodness you look amazing. I just had a look at your gallery. I'm looking at 375cc and over the muscle too. So good to see more "over the muscle" examples as a lot of them are under. 

IMG_20151205_214104.jpg

IMG_20151205_214106.jpg

you look perfectly in proportion and I don't think for a second I would've looked at you and immediately thought "fake" either. I just had a quick look at your album and you loon amazing! Don't let it bother you, unfortunately girls can be complete assholes and jealousy makes them act like jerks, do t give them the satisfaction of getting to you!

@Ittybittyk, you look great in red! I know what you mean about finding confidence to carry them now you've got them though, so far I've only worn oversized tees etc but I already know the first few times I wear anything g remotely fitted or revealing in going to be super self conscious of people looking (the people who know especially) and making judgements 😒

I don't typically wear things that "get them out" too much but I did go to a gay club with a friend once and had a gay male ask me if they were real and then proceed to grope me. Haha. 

The longer I have them the more comfortable I feel with wearing more revealing things. So many ladies have breast implants these days anyway. It's not like it's uncommon. 

I guess that it's all an adjustment period... I love getting them out at home and I just have to get used to not hiding them with mountains of padding in public. For some reason high beaming seems really exposing for some of us that have never had the chance before. So nice to see you guys rockin' it!! 😍

Us gen Y kids are so used to minimal clothing and plastic surgery/cosmetic work it doesn't phase us at all. In fact when I see fake boobs in public I love it. So werk it ladiessss :wub:

Although there are places where you just shouldn't go braless I think? I was at a low key food place with my partner, loooots of families and kids, and a girl wore an extremely tight top that was such light fabric and she didn't wear a bra so you could clearly see her nipples and her breast outlines - it was honestly like almost see through - nothing left to th imagination you could clearly see her breasts and very visible nipples. She had fake boobs because you can only be that perky when braless when you have fake boobs. It wasn't a good place to wear that I think 

Can I ask what age group these two were in? I was really worried about people finding out because the last thing my self confidence needed was to deal with people like you did. I have actually plucked up the courage to tell a few people and the ones that I have told have all been very supportive with the exception of one! And she just happens to be the older person that I have told. 

Mum and daughter (26ish?)- they were fat and ugly so for sure they were a bit jealousss. But then I was flaunting them like crazy and felt so good to know people took the time and effort to look at me and form an opinion and get jealous. My partner just told me not to worry about jealous girls as he gets dirty looks as well for his looks and possessions. People's insecurities bring out the worst in them. We're hot and they're not!! Instead of hating on us they should do something about their bodies like we did! 

I think the females who judge and are rude are just jealous, judgemental and just refuse to educate themselves! How do I know this?because when I was 22 (now 30) I knew a girl who wanted to get them done and I was so dam rude to her! I look back now and think what an idiot judgemental *****! If only I took the time to be more considerate and understanding then I wouldn't had been so stupid and bitchy. I am definitely not like that now and I know iwill probably encounter some of the same ***** now I've had them done but I'm not going to let it bother me. It's our business and no one else's. Plus I'm far too happy to have them to even care about people's looks or comments. 

I keep them covered up on a day to day basis but come gym time I can not wait to fill out my pretty lorna Jane crops. I can not wait to go out with my husband in a sexy dress. I don't care what anyone else thinks or says and no should any of you because life is far too short to be unhappy and keep good looking boobs hidden behind closed doors 😜

Can I ask what age group these two were in? I was really worried about people finding out because the last thing my self confidence needed was to deal with people like you did. I have actually plucked up the courage to tell a few people and the ones that I have told have all been very supportive with the exception of one! And she just happens to be the older person that I have told. 

I told 3 of my girlfriends and two are over 30 (mums and wives) and one mid 20's all were great and supportive 😊 So I don't think it's age I think it's just a closed mind 😜

I didn't want to tell many ppl but my excited husband told everyone so it became the worst kept secret, and our work industry is very small and male orientated so everyone knew why I was in Sydney and I had no idea until I got home.

We had a Christmas party last week that I wore a high neck tight striped dress to. I felt quite sexy because I know have boobs that match my hips and bum and slowly as the evening went on and the more drunk everyone got the comments came out. I was so embarrassed! The boys asked my husband if he was happy with his optional extras, another said did I bolt on an attitude with my bolt ons (we don't particularly like each other) and they were all smiling and laughing and I said to my husband omg am I cold are my fripples out and he was like no babe don't stress.

Anyway amongst my friends I'm now comfortable and open about it, I think they're all a bit disappointed they don't look much bigger than my usual padded bra and I don't get really them out haha