MrsO

Post-op clothes TT/BR

Hi all, 

Was wondering if anyone who has had their surgery can suggest what I should go and buy to wear for the few days after surgery (I'm having TT and BR in 2 days so am covering two areas!)  I know that I will be bloated and bandaged most likely, but as I've not told anyone what I'm having done, it needs to cover me up :mellow: 

Thank you! 

I wore PJ or trackie pants in hospital and a tshirt. and once drains were out you can wear what you want but too fitted may not look the best with the swelling from tummy tuck. also if you are still in a binder they are bulky. I was in a binder for first week then in compression garment which was better as pulled me in more.

Yes maxis good but while drains are still in, pants are better as the dress would mean you couldn't pin up the drains to get them out of the way. Mine were in till i left the hospital and i stayed 5 nights. But only cause i wanted the extra rest before going home to kids