I'm wondering when you tanned after surgery and how did you go with hiding incisions? Is my micropore tape sufficent enough? I want minimal tan lines :angry:

Also, what tanner solutions do you girls use and recommend? I'm getting my other half to buy me a tanning machine but there are so many solutions out there I have no idea where to start!

Thanking you all :wub:

I waited until 6 weeks when I was allowed to tan over my incisions. I know Donatella recommended panty liners a few times.

I use Bondi sands, it's amazing only needs 1 hour to set, it's not sticky or smelly and they have just brought out one that allows to to use in the shower for a gradual tan.

Im yet to have my ba but I am a spray tan tech and I use 2 different tans but I only use organic tans. I use eco tan which is amazing however I feel it isn't dark enough so I would then use naked tan the organic one. If you don't care about the chemicals then naked tan is great or black magic. Also the panty liners is a great idea!

I'm totally fine with chemicals but when you say that do you mean the chemicals are harmful? Have heard great reviews on nakedtan :lol:

Im yet to have my ba but I am a spray tan tech and I use 2 different tans but I only use organic tans. I use eco tan which is amazing however I feel it isn't dark enough so I would then use naked tan the organic one. If you don't care about the chemicals then naked tan is great or black magic. Also the panty liners is a great idea!

Oh okay thank god. Do you have any newbie tips and tricks for spray tanning? My partner will be doing it for me obviously but are there any good sites/videos? Also! Do I need to scrub off the tan prior to use again the week after? If so- how do I get it off? Does the whole thing need to be off? Or just the top layer of my skin? Because I would scrub sooo so hard with exfoliating gloves and it'd never come off! My body would be burning!

Haha, hmm, I did training so not to sure of sites. I would suggest have a tan in a salon and have you partner watch. As for scrubbing it doesn't have to be all off but the more you can get off the better. I use and suggest a scrubbing glove. Raw sugar is also an amazing scrub! 

Loving tan in 2 hour express dark, best tan I've ever tried! I wouldn't bother with the 8 hour ultra dark weirdly it seems to be lighter then the dark. I use it with the st Tropez mitt. I also use the st tropez prep & maintain scrubbing mitt to exfoliate as the gloves do nothing for me. 

I'm wondering when you tanned after surgery and how did you go with hiding incisions? Is my micropore tape sufficent enough? I want minimal tan lines :angry:

Also, what tanner solutions do you girls use and recommend? I'm getting my other half to buy me a tanning machine but there are so many solutions out there I have no idea where to start!

Thanking you all :wub:

hey in the early days I used microporous tape over my incisions but now I don't use anything

as for Tan I love Vanity, ProTan and Bondi Sands 

I have been spray tanning myself for 10 years and have used every tan on the market. THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST product and the one I use over and over is one called Bella Bronze. She's a Gold Coast girl its organic and the best colour lasts 7 days until I retan and is the most beautiful colour. She has an Insta page with heaps of photos you will be sold 

Edited by donatella

I put plasters on my scars when I 1st had surgery.  I have liquid sun and absolutely love it. They have a great range.  Some are so dark aswel.

Some companies will send you little sample bottles.  Try a few as its a personal choice and there are so many tans out there.

If I do it myself I use that Bondi sands that gives a nice tan but I find it not as good as a spray tan.

I have been spray tanning myself for 10 years and have used every tan on the market. THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST product and the one I use over and over is one called Bella Bronze. She's a Gold Coast girl its organic and the best colour lasts 7 days until I retan and is the most beautiful colour. She has an Insta page with heaps of photos you will be sold 

Does she sell bottles?  I'm in nsw.