MissyHu

How did you feel after new boobs?

I was a little different to others posts I have read in that I never had any doubts or second thoughts at any stage. That could be because it's been in the back of my mind as something I have wanted for 20 years so when I found myself in a position to go ahead I did it. I was confident, well researched, no nerves, just excited. I never had any post surgery blues either. Recovery was easier than I had anticipated and like Maisie I love how my clothes fit better and I feel much more confident. 

Its kinda like getting a new present everyday for a while. I am 2 weeks PO today and everyday I have woken up with different looking boobs and everyday I have like the new ones more then the ones from the day before. 

Today is my first day out of my post op bra, which meant I was able to wear clothes that are more "normal" for me and this morning when I got dress I looked in the mirror and thought oh wow this top actually looks like it did in the ad before I bought it. 

I was super confident before boobs ,,so when I first got them I was a bit unsure of them I felt I was being untrue to myself 🙀 , I have a love hate relationship with them lol , I like them at home i struggle with them when it comes to dressing up when it comes to revealing them a little , I seem to be a odd one out here , I know why I got them and all but I miss my confidence I had prior, everyone tells me there great but it feels like im someone else most of the time (this is not my first ba i downsized )

Edited by Katewell

I was super confident before boobs ,,so when I first got them I was a bit unsure of them I felt I was being untrue to myself 🙀 , I have a love hate relationship with them lol , I like them at home i struggle with them when it comes to dressing up when it comes to revealing them a little , I seem to be a odd one out here , I know why I got them and all but I miss my confidence I had prior, everyone tells me there great but it feels like im someone else most of the time (this is not my first ba i downsized )

I feel you Katewell! Maybe its just way too early post op for me, only POD5, but i feel a little unsure of myself, havent felt the super excitement i thought id feel... but im hoping itll get better! 

I love them! 

They are finally getting to the point of looking normaler (if thats a word lol). Still quite hard at times but alot softer than what they were. Just wish my nipples would stop hurting and being so sensitive!!

I am 4 weeks post op, so they will be ready in time for beach season! Have already bought 2 new swim tops and been to the beach a few times. I feel so confident now, like when i get to the beach i can take my top off with my head held high instead of trying to hide my lack of boobs. Lol. It sounds stupid but thats how i feel.

Even mine and hubbys sex life has improved. Bot that it was bad before but i think because i have more confidence it has just changed alot and just feels.... different.

To be honest i was teased alot when i was younger about looking like a boy by my older brothers mates, and i should never have let it effect me so much but i think that has always stuck with me and i just never loved myself or had a lot of self confidence about my appearance.

I am 28 and finally feel good about myself now, i wish i did this years ago!

Great topic! My BA is next weekend and I'm wondering how I'll feel about my new assets. I've never really had body issues, I've had 5 kids and look pretty bloody good even if I do say so myself lol.  This is like the final piece of the puzzle, but I'm still wondering how long it will take me to get used to the permanent change in my body.

It's so sad for me 😞 I feel I have a less confident sex life now ! I just don't feel confident like I used too! So it's obviously messing with my head and my actions ,I also feel if I get a positive comment on my breasts from hubby (which he has stopped doing) that he is somewhat saying my old ones were wrong ?! I just don't see what's wrong with either no boobs or boobs lol why does there have to be a added pressure ? As I want to be appreciated either way , it's like asking for him to get ball implants 🙀 yes yes some of us like that kinda thing LMAO

It's so sad for me 😞 I feel I have a less confident sex life now ! I just don't feel confident like I used too! So it's obviously messing with my head and my actions ,I also feel if I get a positive comment on my breasts from hubby (which he has stopped doing) that he is somewhat saying my old ones were wrong ?! I just don't see what's wrong with either no boobs or boobs lol why does there have to be a added pressure ? As I want to be appreciated either way , it's like asking for him to get ball implants 🙀 yes yes some of us like that kinda thing LMAO

I am pretty certain that you were appreciated either way. I think you are definitely putting a lot of negative thought into your mind. If you could see your hubby's mind, you would see that he would have loved you just as much before as now. I'm sure this has just made your sex life more "fun". I know that it will change mine as well.

Yesterday I actually had a comment from a friend, as I said "I will be having a procedure done soon" and the friend said "What you're getting your boobs done" I was like WHHHHATTTT. I could have taken that really bad, but I know my boobs aren't bad, they're just slightly deflated after 2 kids (10B). My point with that is, I could have been mortified and super down about it, but I just laugh to myself because at the end of the day, that is the procedure I'm having and I do want to look better, otherwise why would I be going through all of that. It's just changing our way of thinking around. 

Same as Pepper9, I never had any doubts, I've wanted to have my boobs done for about 10 years. Once I decided it was time it was full steam ahead. Maybe day 1,2,3 of the pain and a bit out of it with the painkillers i was a little like "WHAT HAVE I DONE" lol but i absolutely love them. I have so much more confidence and clothes fit better, i can go into a shop and buy a low cut dress. I only wish I had of done it sooner! 

I'm opposite to you girls :( I'm really sad because I feel like I went too small. Spent all that time, money and fights and I feel like they shouldve been bigger :( 

try to think of the positive, im sure they are still a million times bigger than what you had before!

I'm happy with my body in general, after struggling with body image issues for years (and an ED at one point). For me having larger breasts and my nose done is the last two pieces of the puzzle. 

I feel like I got through so much inner turmoil and worked through my body issues but I'm at that point where I need these two procedures done to be truly 100% happy. 

I am apprehensive to tell many people but I'm confident in my decision and that I'm doing this to feel like I'm the person I want to look like on the outside. The inside I'm happy with 😊

I'm happy with my body in general, after struggling with body image issues for years (and an ED at one point). For me having larger breasts and my nose done is the last two pieces of the puzzle. 

I feel like I got through so much inner turmoil and worked through my body issues but I'm at that point where I need these two procedures done to be truly 100% happy. 

I am apprehensive to tell many people but I'm confident in my decision and that I'm doing this to feel like I'm the person I want to look like on the outside. The inside I'm happy with 😊

how did you get through body issues? I feel like I am forever struggling :( 

hey lovely - I stopped dieting>> best thing I ever did! learnt to eat mindfully and got some other interests outside the gym/exercising. 

yes I had that too I had to stop it all ocd with a ed 👹 Pure evil and even though I need to go gym I won't as I know what will happen ! 

yes I had that too I had to stop it all ocd with a ed 👹 Pure evil and even though I need to go gym I won't as I know what will happen ! 

yeah it is the biggest battle I have ever and will ever go through. 

I thought I would have to give up the gym all together. But honestly my new found balance with life/eating kind of just transferred over naturally to training. 

Now I go to the gym 3-4 times a week (only do weights which I love building strength) and never do any cardio because I dislike it and that used to be my form of punishment. 

I train because I enjoy it now, never as punishment or a weight management tool and if I miss a day here and there I don't even worry! 

Having the next month of gym I'm not one bit stressed out. I've come a long way! 

yeah it is the biggest battle I have ever and will ever go through. 

I thought I would have to give up the gym all together. But honestly my new found balance with life/eating kind of just transferred over naturally to training. 

Now I go to the gym 3-4 times a week (only do weights which I love building strength) and never do any cardio because I dislike it and that used to be my form of punishment. 

I train because I enjoy it now, never as punishment or a weight management tool and if I miss a day here and there I don't even worry! 

Having the next month of gym I'm not one bit stressed out. I've come a long way! 

you have 💋 So good 

I definitely feel so much better about myself. Even the parts of my body that aren't perfect (which there is plenty to complain about) doesn't seem to bother me any more. I'm just happy to feel like my body is more balanced and that I don't have to fake it by wearing massive amounts of padding nor pick clothing very carefully. It's such a load off my mind to even hop into my pjs and they look good. Sounds crazy, but it's just so great in so many ways. 

I hope that it gets better in time for the lovely girls on here that just haven't felt good about theirs yet. 💕💕to you gorgeous ladies x