Time4me

Nude sports bra

Any recommendations for a good nude coloured sports bra? I have ordered one from Victoria Secret but wondering if there are any other nice ones that dont flatten boobs & have a lower neckline to hide under clothes. Anyone know whether Le Mystere is a good one?

Did you get the knockout front close from VS? That's the only one I've seen I'm afraid. I have that bra and it definitely doesn't flatten them. One of my more enhancing sports bras but super supportive. I love it for the gym but don't think I would find it comfortable for all day wear if that is what you are looking for. 

Pepper9 yes i ordered the VS knockout in nude. I have it in another colour & found it comfortable but havent worn it for long. The berlei one sounds good. I will have to check it out

how did you go with this sports bra chick? I'm looking for one that doesn't flatten that I can wear under my racer backs etc. how did you work out the vs sizing? 

I returned two VS bras because they dug into my boobs, but i have two VS knockout front closure bras that are comfortable & make my boobs look nice. They are like two bras in one. They consist of a cup bra & then a front part that zips shut over it. I ordered a 32dd which is a 10dd. I'm not sure where i saw this conversion. Both bras are wirefree but supportive. Im finding underwire still a little uncomfortable to wear for long periods.