recovery after BA & BL

keishad

I had a BL and BA 4 days ago and it was a big op for me. I started to feel better on day 3 but I am not sure I would have been able to go sightseeing or anything. Just don't push yourself and listen to how your body is feeling. I'm sure everything will go absolutely smoothly for you but I had some complications and a very long surgery even before the complications and I was so, so glad I did my surgery at home. Just something to consider. Good luck with your preparations. :)

I'm Day 3 post lift and augmentation today and am feeling way better than I have the past few days. I've stopped taking the Endone now because I just don't need it. But I'm still super swollen and achey. I definitely wouldn't feel up to sightseeing just now.  My husband has taken the kids out for a trip to the shops to get a little treat and I've stayed home as I didn't feel up to being in a busy shopping centre with them!