only 1 week to go and i will finally have boobs !!!!????

barbalicious40

Yah! It's so exciting isn't it?! I've got mine next Fri. Won't find out time till Thursday but they told me I should be in the morning so hopefully that remains true. I'm not organised either. I should spend less time on here and more time getting myself ready but I can't stop logging in especially as I'm getting closer to D-day! 

390 round under textured. In starting with nothing will be happy with a c or d. How about you? Which dr are you with? I'm with dr broadhurst in Brisbane :)

dr phil richardson ☺  330/360 HP round textured 

Im an A/b now was hoping for a D ? 

Me toooo! 390cc with Dr Broadhurst on Saturday 19th! So nervous… haven't been told what time surgery is yet! 

i am going through TBI and sent email asking what time..they said 1.30 but that could change ..i was wanting early morning that would be good ?

Hoping for C cup. I dont know what time yet they said that the hospital will contact me 48 hrs beforC, hope it will be early

What size cup were you hoping for ? I asked for a D ?  im petite too and was concerned they too big but im happy with the sizing now ..we may see each other on saturday im expected to have surgery at 1.30 at this stage 

I'm 4 days post op now... my advice would be don't stress after reading everyones post op experiences. I think I'm quite lucky regarding mine but i highly doubt that recovery will be as bad as you think! :)

I have two kids so surely it cant be any worse than that lol

I have two kids so surely it cant be any worse than that lol

Did you use frozen peas/ice packs?