New boobs and work

MissyHu

Hi girls,

The thing that has been playing on my mind is how do you "hide" your new boobs at work? I'm planning on taking off around 1.5 weeks. I'm pretty sure that my new boobs will be fairly obvious as I am going a lot larger.

I know people say to wear extra padded bra's months in advance, but let's face it, how padded can they get? Plus I am corporate dressed (wearing a lot of Cue dresses) so I don't even know how I would work the padded bras. That option to me is out. 

Tips? 

Use the tricks women who are pregnant use:

Wear large, looped scarves

Start wearing loose flowing tops

Opt for tunics or loose dresses

If anyone does comment on your bust (and lets face it, they have no right to), depending on your relationship, you cam say you invested in some amazingly padded, push ups. 

So I'm currently a 10B (deflated as I've had 2 kids) and I think 375cc will still be quite a difference? I'm not sure... but the thing is that I wear very fitted clothing, which is why I'm a little concerned... I hope no one will be able to tell with mine either :D hopefully you girls are right hehe

I just had to stalk your posts to find your size and 375 isn't a lot bigger you'll be fine. In fact because you'll be in a post op bra you'll probably look smaller then what you do now if you wear any padding in your bra

I def wear padding right now looool hopefully you are right!!!

I've been concerned about this too! I'm 10b now and getting 345 in January. I have no idea what cup size I will be post op though! I've already started to wear loose fitting button upped shirts to work with an extra padded bra so hopefully nobody will notice! My biggest concern is how I'll reach to answer the phone (I'm a receptionist and need to go back to work day 5 PO)! I'm thinking I'll just tell people that I've pulled a muscle in my shoulder/neck! Lol 

I wear a uniform which is a loose-ish collared shirt and pants (I'm a nurse but don't wear scrubs) and I wore very padded bras in the lead up to my surgery so I honestly didn't think it would be noticeable but at least one person has noticed. One of my best friends (who is a guy) told me another one of my male colleagues mentioned my sudden boobage and I've had a few sideways glances on a number of occasions from a few other colleagues. Unfortunately we changed our uniform around the same time and I think I bought a shirt too small so it probably is more obvious. I've learnt to wear certain bras to work that are more streamlined. And I'm going to buy some bigger shirts! To be honest, I'm over caring now but I work with some nasty bitches so I'd rather avoid the gossip if I can... 

I will be going on leave for Christmas and coming back to work after 3 weeks with new boobs. Im happy to tell people though if they notice but i generally wear loose tops and padded bras so it's possible no one will notice. I don't really care what people think though, ive worked so hard to get my body where it is and my boobs will be icing on the cake :-D

Hi girls,

The thing that has been playing on my mind is how do you "hide" your new boobs at work? I'm planning on taking off around 1.5 weeks. I'm pretty sure that my new boobs will be fairly obvious as I am going a lot larger.

I know people say to wear extra padded bra's months in advance, but let's face it, how padded can they get? Plus I am corporate dressed (wearing a lot of Cue dresses) so I don't even know how I would work the padded bras. That option to me is out. 

Tips? 

Good question and have been wondering this myself. Have just had a reduction from a DD to a C and I'm sure people will notice (opposite problem to yours!) . I'm not back at work until late January so it's not too bad - was just going to act dumb and say 'I've lost some weight and it came off my boobs'.