Feeling like they sit really low!

Abevemi

I am 3 months post op.  I had ba and a crescent lift.  I love the size of my boobs, I love the side boob, but I am really disliking how low they sit on my chest wall.  

My surgeon has told me that it is my anatomy, and to rectify it will be a decent surgery with decent scars to match.  I went moderate profile, as I was after the cleavage and side boob.  I asked if going high profile would have helped, but he has told me no.

Do you agree that they sit too low, and what do you think I can to in order to get them higher up i.e. implant type, or whatever - all suggestions welcome :)

Photo's are of before (obviously), and after

IMG_3574.JPG

IMG_3575.JPG

It's hard to tell without having your full torso in the shot to gauge the proportions but from what I can tell, perhaps a tiny bit low when looking at where your tattoo sat before and after. But they are really nice boobs and a great shape! Are they round or anatomical? My only thought is a taller implant may have given you a higher look. 

I agree with imperfectly_lou, it is hard to gauge without a full torso shot and your arms in that position also makes it hard to tell. If you had anatomicals a taller implant may have helped a little. It seems that they sit in a similar position as they did before the lift. Is this the desired affect? I don't know much about crescent lifts to be honest with you. I think they are a fantastic shape :) 

You do seem to have a bit of distance from collarbone to the crease of your breasts, I agree. I'm not enough of an expert to say whether that is just your anatomy or not but I think I would feel the same and want them to sit higher. Have you thought about posting a pic on RealSelf for surgeon opinion? 

Thanks ladies.  I love the size of them, and I love the shape of them, I am happy with where the nipple is in relation to the middle of my breast, but I am really disliking WHERE they are sitting.

I see my surgeon again in 4 months, so I think I am going to ask for a quote for a full lift.  I really really wanted to avoid such extensive scaring, but at the same time I dont see the point in spending all this money to get awesome breasts, and then not loving them 100%