Worried I've chosen too small!

Emmy2015

Hi ladies, 

I'm sure this is a reoccurring topic, But I have surgery booked Jan 18th and I had my consultation last Sat. I'm 160cm, 54kg, bwd 12 and currently an A/B.  I decided for 345cc round HP unders. I'm hoping for a D cup. My surgeon reckons I should go bigger but I insisted!! After thinking about it some more and reading everyone's posts on here, I'm starting to question my decision and feel I should go bigger. Maybe a 365? However, I don't want them to be too large! Its so hard to tell. Is it too late for me to call my surgeon and ask for bigger? I live interstate so won't see him again until op day. Is this a normal concern before surgery? All this stuff going through my head, I can't sleep! But that's also excitement! Haha.

Aussie surgeons are normally pretty conservative with size, so if he is saying go bigger, then I would go with that!  You 20cc is nothing, but I would defo go the bigger option, or if even if he recommends something slightly larger.  345-365cc is not particularly big for your frame, so I don't think you need to worry about looking too big.

I was like you with my first BA.  I really wanted natural, smallish implants, didn't want to go too big.  Then I got used to them and they felt small and I wished they were bigger.  Boob greed is real!!!

Im pretty much the same size as you and have been recommended 345cc rounds. Im now thinking i want to go just a bit bigger (knowing that theres not noticeably much difference in sizes) i think i'll then feel i havent settled for the 1 size and that i have gone 'bigger'. I have my appt on friday to finalise sizes so im going to suggest 365 or even 385. I say go bigger! Then you wont have these doubts.   

I've actually just had 345cc implants put in and my surgeon told me I'd end up a D-DD. I'm not petite by any means (a size 10-12) and have quite a wide frame. My BWD was 14 and originally he was placing in 450cc...due to weightloss and a smaller BWD being the outcome of this weightloss we downsized.

After being measured up I was 12.5 (L) & 12.7 (R).

I've actually just had 345cc implants put in and my surgeon told me I'd end up a D-DD. I'm not petite by any means (a size 10-12) and have quite a wide frame. My BWD was 14 and originally he was placing in 450cc...due to weightloss and a smaller BWD being the outcome of this weightloss we downsized.

After being measured up I was 12.5 (L) & 12.7 (R).

Are you happy with the size now December_boobs? Or do you think you could have gone bigger? 

Thank you for all your replies. I'm so happy I discovered this forum. I have learnt so much from here and there is more support on here than I could ever imagine! 

I have decided to call my surgeon today and change to a 365. I dont want to regret not doing it later on.

Im pretty much the same size as you and have been recommended 345cc rounds. Im now thinking i want to go just a bit bigger (knowing that theres not noticeably much difference in sizes) i think i'll then feel i havent settled for the 1 size and that i have gone 'bigger'. I have my appt on friday to finalise sizes so im going to suggest 365 or even 385. I say go bigger! Then you wont have these doubts.   

When do you have your surgery moolicious?  I'd love to see after pics once it happened if you don't mind.  

I am very similar to you, 162cm 51kg 12.5bwd and went with 365cc HP rounds. I had nothing but empty skin to begin with though, I was a full b/c cup before breastfeeding 4 kids, and have been sized at a 10DD. 

I'm nearly 8 weeks post op and I feel like they are getting bigger, which I don't mind at all, but I am incredibly happy with my results.

I have my before kids/after breastfeeding/after boob job pic in my gallery :) 

I agree with others too, 20mls is nothing- a tablespoon. Also your body type and what look you're after.

With the clothes I wear, no one can tell I've had my boobs done. I like my loose tops, but every now and then I'll put on a fitted top and think wow! I've got nice boobs again! Hehe

Edited by Mama_Milks
tablespoon not teaspoon

I think it's best to consider your BWD, your body frame and your lifestyle. My BWD was small, only 12cm so I was a bit limited in how big I could go. That being said, I think my body proportions could have handled a bigger implant but I really didn't want to be more than a DD for ease of buying bras, gym etc. I chose the Sizers I liked then added one more size up. 

I am 159cm and at time of op was 50kg..(lost a kilo or two now) and I went 365cc. Wish I went bigger now!!! Trying to talk my partner into a revision so I can go bigger haha! I was an A cup after breast feeding 2 children. Most people can't tell I've had them done ? like most ladies, I was so worried about going to big! But honestly nothing under 500-600cc is going to look massive! Even on a small frame. I have read so many threads about girls saying they would rather be too small than too big...couple months later they are wanting to go bigger haha. When I can work out how to put up an album I will put some full body shots up

Aussie surgeons are normally pretty conservative with size, so if he is saying go bigger, then I would go with that!  You 20cc is nothing, but I would defo go the bigger option, or if even if he recommends something slightly larger.  345-365cc is not particularly big for your frame, so I don't think you need to worry about looking too big.

I was like you with my first BA.  I really wanted natural, smallish implants, didn't want to go too big.  Then I got used to them and they felt small and I wished they were bigger.  Boob greed is real!!!

@whingingPom you should put the info that is in your signature into his review profile. This is where people first look when researching surgeons. Would be super helpful! :)

I too was thinking 360cc. But my surgeon suggested going 390cc. So glad I did. I'm only 5 days post op so they are still changing. I agree with the ladies the sizers are only a guide, and if you go under the muscle you lose more size ofimplant.  

My stats were 57kg 167cm a cup pre surgery.  

Not sure what I am yet due to swelling. 

Thank you for all your replies. I'm so happy I discovered this forum. I have learnt so much from here and there is more support on here than I could ever imagine! 

I have decided to call my surgeon today and change to a 365. I dont want to regret not doing it later on.

When do you have your surgery moolicious?  I'd love to see after pics once it happened if you don't mind.  

i haven't yet booked surgery yet but hoping for Jan. 

I too was thinking 360cc. But my surgeon suggested going 390cc. So glad I did. I'm only 5 days post op so they are still changing. I agree with the ladies the sizers are only a guide, and if you go under the muscle you lose more size ofimplant.  

My stats were 57kg 167cm a cup pre surgery.  

Not sure what I am yet due to swelling. 

hey just saw your post, I'm going in in 2 weeks. Do you loose some size if it's behind? What if you already have a bit of size ? 

Hi Emzy, i got 415cc hp round under the muscle on Tuesday. My BWD was 12.75 i thought it was 13 but anyway t he max i could go was 415 and i was second guessing whether it was too big. The ps said my body can take it and i a m so glad i did go the 415??otherwise it would have been 385. Only 3 days post op but i am happy so far ?