Brisbane Sunshine Coast experiences with: Dr J Perron Dr M Kohout Dr Szalay and Dr L Brown

gg44

Hi gg, i just had surgery with dr perron yesterday and he was wonderful. He made me very comfortable from the first consultation. He is friendly and his staff are friendly and he was just great. I would recommend him to at least have a consultation and see what he can do for you. ?

Thank you :) I tried to go through the breast institute they won't take me because it won't be a straight forward procedure... I only sent them photos and they told me that very devostated haha 

i was the same too gg, the breast institute said mine wasnt a straight BA after sending photos to them. I was devastated too so i just got a consult with dr perron and went ahead with him. So far so good ?

Thank you :)

i was the same too gg, the breast institute said mine wasnt a straight BA after sending photos to them. I was devastated too so i just got a consult with dr perron and went ahead with him. So far so good ?

thanks I was so upset too! I have a consultation with dr Kohout on the 20th of January and dr Perron 5th of feb :) hopefully all goes well and a more positive outcome :) 

Thats great ☺ fr me if you like i will be 7-8 weeks post op by the time you have appt  with Dr Perron. I hadnt seen much on perron but i was very happy with consult and what he was confident he could do. I a as slightly asymmetrical and he said he would correct it so time will tell. I am really swollen and sore at the moment i went the max my body allowed and he was confident that i would be fine with it as i was worried i would be too big ?