Nipples Changing Colour after BL

Cathy

I had a BA and BL (lollipop lift) 2 months ago and my nipples have completely changed colour.  They've gone from a rosy pinky-brown to very pale, barely any difference between my skin colour and nipple colour now.

Has anyone else had this happen to them after a lollipop lift?  Did your nipple return to their original colour or stay permanently lighter?

I've had a number of BAs in the past and it hasn't changed my nipples at all so it's definitely the lollipop lift that's done it.

Thanks!

Same...mine have lightened to a very pale skin tone after my t lift...after my ba no change in colour ..im 7 months post op now ...and i also find they dont go as erect when cold/excited anymore...i have full sensation in one the other is muted but still there . 

Interesting!  Did your PS mention that your nipples might change colour?  No-one said anything to me.  It feels quite strange, like it's not me!  I'm not super concerned about it, just more curious really.  Mine don't seem to be getting as hard either, and the feeling is like you said - 'muted'.

Thanks Natty, it's good to know I'm not alone! :unsure:

• 1 month later...

Yeah I've been so paranoid about necrosis but it's definitely not that thank goodness.  Had a PO appointment and mentioned it to my PS.  He wasn't concerned, said it wasn't necrosis as that would make them die and go black (eeekk!!!) and he just kind of laughed when I asked why they'd gone pale. He said he has no idea!