Does anyone have an "internal bra"

Abevemi

I am starting to research the internal bra, as the idea of it really appeals to me.  I have very thin skin, so figure that an internal bra would assist me in being able to have a larger implant without the usual worry of sag.

Wondering if anyone has had this procedure, and if so, what are your thoughts and experiences with it?

Do many surgeons offer this, is it a specialty procedure, or should all plastic surgeons be able to do it?

I do. It's was very painful to recover from, but im hoping the long term benefits outweigh this!

I can feel lumps & bumps around my implants at the bottom where the stitches must be. My implants feel weird, almost like there's air or fluid trapped around them, when I bend over (there's nothing there btw, just normal healing sensations). And it's still quite painful when I roll too far in my side as the stitches pull. 

Thats my experience so far. I'm not sure which surgeons offer it, but Dr M surely does!

I am starting to research the internal bra, as the idea of it really appeals to me.  I have very thin skin, so figure that an internal bra would assist me in being able to have a larger implant without the usual worry of sag.

Wondering if anyone has had this procedure, and if so, what are your thoughts and experiences with it?

Do many surgeons offer this, is it a specialty procedure, or should all plastic surgeons be able to do it?

I am having an internal bra when i have my surgery with Dr Tavakoli. I have symmastia from my previous surgery which went horribly wrong so Dr T said the internal bra will correct my cleavage gap and hold my implants in place because I have a loose pocket.

At what point should you need an internal bra? Do I need one when I go up a size lol? Also how much extra $$$ is it?

I had a tuberous breast correction so it was required to train my wonky boobs to take on a better breast shape along with nipple scoring, an areola reduction and teardrop implants. 

My surgery was a few extra thousand, but I doubt that was just for the internal bra - it combined all those other things as well. 

I can imagine that the larger your implants the more likely you'd want the internal bra for extra support. 

I'll be upsizing from 325cc to 450ish... do I need an internal bra? I'm so worried now! Haha. Or do I wait till after kids? I'm only 21 

this would be a very good question to post in the Q&A section. Most of the surgeons who perform this surgery are part of our directory so will have the opportunity to respond to you.

For those of you who have/will be having the internal bra, if you dont mind sharing, how much extra is it on top of your ba?

Also, I am assuming that it has a technical name, and isn't actually called an "internal bra".  So that I might feel a little more educated, what is that name of the procedure? haha