I've missed my first follow up!

Lauz

Im just after advice on follow up app with your surgeon;  I live 3hrs away from my surgeon,  and have 3 little kids, and my clutch just went in my car, and its 8 days till Christmas!  :-(  I can't afford to get back up to see my dr not do I have the means any ways,  but they are insisting I should come in and get checked.  I understand why I need to,  but I saw a gp at day5 and she said I looked fine post op, swelling isn't too bad, minimal pain just under boobs n kinda on the side of my ribs. Am I risking future damage if I miss this appointment?  :-/

20151216_201509.jpg

20151216_201451.jpg

I said that to the reception but she was quite blunt, saying that he actually needed to see me in person.  Add another $250 odd for the appointment as well! :-/

are you serious? all my appointments were covered in the price I paid for my BA. Even the initial consultation that I paid before booking was taken off my BA price before I paid for it

I said that to the reception but she was quite blunt, saying that he actually needed to see me in person.  Add another $250 odd for the appointment as well! :-/

ludicrous! Can see why they so desperately want you back ???

i think it's robbery to charge for post op care it should be included in the fee you pay the surgeon. Plenty of clinics are happy with GP checks or Skype consults for remote clients, so long as you are getting some form of medical follow up which you are