Nearly 5 months post op... Still high?

imperfectly_lou

I had my surgery 31st July. It took over 2 months for my breasts to settle down to the incision sure but I'm still looking a little "bolted on". I love the upper pole fullness but I'm wondering if they will settle any more? I did have quite right pecs and skin so I'm wondering if that's the culprit. I'll try to get my partner to take a photo. 

I'm curious to know too, I've read I think it was @sullengirl took 12 weeks to notice much change the first time? I'm 8 weeks and still high. My left is squishy, but I think you can see the top of the implant on my right.

I'm also guessing that it's because I'm right handed, it's taking longer to drop.

The drop and fluff thread is pretty awesome, so much change.

Sorry I have no answer, but I think give it 12 months. You had your surgery on my birthday too :D 

Thanks for the replies! Yes I think I'm being a bit impatient! It's weird, I'm left handed but the left one feels a bit softer and I can kind of push it on the side more whereas the right feels restricted. I was being a bit obsessive about wearing some form of bra 24/7 so I've stopped wearing one at night for a bit 

I wouldn't worry too much. If I recall correctly your instructions are not to massage?? Whereas my instructions are to quite viguorously massage down and in to encourage settling. I also had tight skin and pecs although slowly loosening. My PT has me rolling a lacrosse ball across top of pecs against a wall and also on shoulders to help shoulder flexibility. Point was to loosen muscle so not hunched but I noted it helped with the dropping. If can't massage would that be different do you think?? Otherwise I think it just takes longer when starting with nothing and no previous stretching from feeding etc.