Anti biotics post op

voluptuous_aj

Oh no now I'm nervous. What sort of ab's are you girls taking?

no I didn't talk to him but I was in recovery for hours before they let me leave. My hubby filled the script so I didn't realise till I got home. 

should I wait till morning to call or should I call/text his phone? 

Don't freak out Dr Broadhurst doesn't prescribe antibiotics after BA. The same thing happened to me and I contacted the nurse and was told that he gives you intravenous antibiotics than packs them around the implants also.

Don't freak out Dr Broadhurst doesn't prescribe antibiotics after BA. The same thing happened to me and I contacted the nurse and was told that he gives you intravenous antibiotics than packs them around the implants also.

I would just text Suzie from the office (assuming you got it done through the Breast Institute) if you're freaking out, she is really helpful. I was sending her boob shots and everything asking is this normal lol.

1 day won't hurt you though.

Thanks so much girls, I just texted and he wrote back straight away explaining I had them Iv and he pumped them around the implants. Phew... Still can't quite wrap my head around that but feel better having asked him.. 

Thanks so much to you lovely people on this site, such a saviour as I tend to panic and get anxious quite easily. So thank you ❤️