Should I be worried?

naomi49

So I was redoing my micropore tape on my incisions when I noticed on the top edge of my aereola incision I mustve had a blister or something like that from moving about, now theres a tiny would i guess on my incision but it doesnt look big at all or deep( no blood at all just tiny bit of watery liquid) so i've just swabbed it with an alcoholic wipe and re taped up my incisions. Should I call my PS's office up on monday or just keep an eye on it as there was no pain, blood, weird discoloration, not infected etc 

-I'm almost at the 6 weekpost op mark and my next appointment is jan 14th ?

Some colloidal silver would be good too and aloe from the garden :) let us know what they say xx

just put a little hydrogen peroxide on it and dabbed some betadine on as well so hopefully it's all good, doesn't seem infected but don't want that to happen, I'll have to see when I call on monday if my PS's office is closed or not since its so close to christmas :mellow:

I had a little hole at the end of my sutures...I was putting bactroban on it, and wiping with alcohol swabs. 

I wiped it with an alcohol swap last night before I re applied micropore tape and just before I put on hydrogen peroxide and betadine, how big was yours and how long did it take to heal ? Mines not big at all I think it was just from moving about caused a blister like bubble from walking in the heat I guess but it's not deep at all :)

Mine was under a scab that had fallen off...I was worried for maybe a week or so?? I was so super paranoid about every little thing the first two months though ? just keep an eye on it, and after a shower make sure you let it air dry. 

yeah I still have my micropore tape on non stop except for when replacing it but ill just have to keep an eye it doesn't seem so bad at all just being paranoid so it doesnt get worse :)

just put a little hydrogen peroxide on it and dabbed some betadine on as well so hopefully it's all good, doesn't seem infected but don't want that to happen, I'll have to see when I call on monday if my PS's office is closed or not since its so close to christmas :mellow:

I'm seeing mark on tues so they are open. You might have just irritated something when changing your tape. He told me to put some oil on the tape, leave for a bit and then shower and pull it off slowly. Also change every 4-5 days. Not sure if this helps. 

I'm seeing mark on tues so they are open. You might have just irritated something when changing your tape. He told me to put some oil on the tape, leave for a bit and then shower and pull it off slowly. Also change every 4-5 days. Not sure if this helps. 

it wasnt from changing the tape. I'll call them on monday then, I generally change them every 6 days ?

Some colloidal silver would be good too and aloe from the garden :) let us know what they say xx

I didn't end up bothering to call PS, its healing pretty well, the hydrogen peroxide hasnt gotten that white and bubbly thing for the last 4 days and i just keep putting betadine on it and it should be fine,I haven't got any pain and no infection so its fine since im 6.5 weeks post op already :o  i'll be seeing my PS on the 14th :)