how long did it take for them to start to come together?

overthinkingit

I started out as an A cup and my surgeon told me I would always have somewhat of a gap due to my anatomy, but I'm VERY happy with how close they've come together already, and even he was a little surprised too. 

I am 4 weeks today and I think I really noticed at around 3 weeks. Honestly I don't notice much change week to week, it's only when I put photos side by side that I can see the difference in them. 

Probably three months I think. I started out with nothing. I still have a gap but they sit in a more natural and better position naturally now (4 1/2 months post op). They are slowly getting softer so can squish them together too now. I will always have a gap when naked which frankly I like the natural look of but if I want can squish together in a bra. 

I'm told they will come in even more over next 9 months or so but after swelling resolved at about week four its more about the softening and rounding out than really "moving in" I think. The down and fluff before and after thread has some good examples. 

I didn't really notice them coming together until I compared my pictures over the weeks.

I also have a natural gap so won't ever have touching boobs, but I can kinda squish them together more now than I could. It probably took me a good 3 months to be able to do this comfortably.

Dr M said it could take up to a year for them to settle, drop and squish because of all the work I had done, so I'm hoping that at the 1 year mark they're a bit closer together. :) 

Ive always wondered about this. I have pretty much a "hand" gap between my breasts, even when I wear push up bras, I have no cleavage.

I'd love a result that gives me cleavage, but I might have to settle with "push up bra" cleavage. 

Does anyone else have a super-wide chest?

I didn't see much change in my gap until about 12 weeks after surgery, the gap got closer again at 6 months and then I noticed a final change at 12 months - this is when my implants became their softest and the gap really closed up :)

it takes a long time but don't worry the gap will shrink in the coming months (unless you have a very naturally wide chest) xxx 

My gap is very wide too:( I am only just over 4 weeks post op and started out flat, getting only teeny 255cc on my bony flat chest :unsure: Feel like I will always have a gap as dont see how it can close up that much when my implants are so small, but I would be very happy if it did!