335cc or 375cc - need help with similar stats

MissyHu

Hi girls,

I lead a very fit lifestyle so need help. I am currently a 10B and am tossing up between 335cc or 375cc (teardrop) HP implants. I'm 170cm tall, quite lean. 

I have been trying on the rice sizer but can't decide. I'm scared of both - going too small or too large (get in the way of fitness). 

My PS will go over the muscle as well because of the weight training that I do etc. 

I need advice please.... 

I'm 170cm tall, started as a 12B and my surgeon put 345cc round implants in me. I'm only a week post up but feel free to send me a FR so you can browse my gallery. I've been told it should bring me to a D-DD but again it's very early days so it's a bit hard to tell! 

Thanks. Will send FR, I am now thinking more and more to go with 335cc... I think for me if it will impact my fitness etc, plus I have plenty of breast tissue.

I'm definitely into fitness as well although I didn't take sizing into consideration I more went with what my surgeon recommended. He made sure the overall size catered to my lifestyle.

Has your surgeon recommended these sizes for you?

He actually recommended 295cc-335cc but then I said to him that I don't want to be too small either. So that is why he then suggested to go up to 375cc. 

But this weekend I have been testing out the rice sizers and I found the 375 actually quite large... 

I'm 169cm tall and had 325cc and ended up a 10DD but I had virtually no breast tissue to speak of. I also do a lot of exercise and weight training and am very happy to report they don't impact me at all. I wear two bras and they don't budge an inch. The difference you are speaking of is very minimal :) 

Hi there 

Im 160 cms 49kgs and had surgery yesterday ..I'm also into fitness and train a fair bit with weights .. i got 330/360 cc and was a 10 b (smaller end of a b ) and i will probably end up a D cup 

I went under the muscle as i have little breast tissue.. i went with rounds as i was concerned with being active they would rotate i also have a very physical job 

If you have breast tissue then the 335 would be quite good and sounds like a good size but not a huge difference really ..you are quite tall too so maybe consider that too

?

Hey hun, im 173cm tall and about 65kg, I have 375cc and am now a 12e. Feel free to friend request me. They definitely do not look like an e!!!  Im pretty broad and also lift weights so I think the size I have is perfect. You are similar height to me id go the bigger, sizers are only a rough guide TRUST me when I say they look smaller once the are inside your body!!

Also, they most definitely do not get in the way of training ?

I would reccomend the 375...I am 159cm and 49kg and wish I went bigger than my 365. Send me a FR if you would like to see pics ☺️

hi kayla. Do you mind if I send you a FR please? I have similar stats to you (160 tall, 54kg, A/B cup) and thinking of getting 365 but worried I might want bigger. I'm also considering 375 or 390 but at the same time I don't want them too big! Got my BA booked for January 18th. Need to have decided by then!! It's so hard! 

hi kayla. Do you mind if I send you a FR please? I have similar stats to you (160 tall, 54kg, A/B cup) and thinking of getting 365 but worried I might want bigger. I'm also considering 375 or 390 but at the same time I don't want them too big! Got my BA booked for January 18th. Need to have decided by then!! It's so hard! 

Thats fine ? go the 390!!! I want to go back and get bigger! Wish I went with my biggest size originally 

HI L, just sent you a friend request. So I weight 56kg, am more a size 6-8 depending on brand... so I am quite small up the top.. that is why I was concerned about the 375cc..... will check out your pics. Thanks a lot!

I'm 175cm weighing around 60kg and generally fit a 8-10 and was a 10b with excess skin to fill and very fit and active. My surgeon took in 295s 315s and 330s.

He decided the 330s to fill the deflated pockets up top. I'm sitting about a 10d-DD 6 weeks post op and have been back to exercising within a couple of weeks of having them done. He wanted me to try the bigger sizers but I said no as I didn't want them fake and obvious and I'm so happy because everyone's told me they look amazing and wouldn't know any different if my husband hadn't have told them!