Post-op stretches

Big Booty Judy

Hi Ladies

I'm sorry to ask but I recall seeing a thread or some comments on here about prescribed stretches post-op.  I've been searching on here using all sorts of search terms and I can't find the thread. I am hoping someone can repeat that info or point me to the thread where it's been discussed?  It was very basic, light stretches just to help with keeping moving.  Thanks

Hi judy, i was s ok out of it when the ps said the stretches i needed to do so lucky hubby was listening. The ps just said to pull my shoulders back and hold for 5 seconds, and relax, pull back for five and relax. do for five minutes every hour. I haven't been doing it strictly but as long as you dont let your shoulders and posture curl in. Hope this hel pos ?

I was given two exercises to do by my Dr. First one similar to Prue. Hold hands together behind your back at waist height,gently stretch shoulders back, take a breath in and hold for 2-3 secs. The second exercise is to simply put both hands on your head and count to 10. He told me to do both exercises several times a day.  Hope this helps :) 

Hi judy, i was s ok out of it when the ps said the stretches i needed to do so lucky hubby was listening. The ps just said to pull my shoulders back and hold for 5 seconds, and relax, pull back for five and relax. do for five minutes every hour. I haven't been doing it strictly but as long as you dont let your shoulders and posture curl in. Hope this hel pos ?

I was given two exercises to do by my Dr. First one similar to Prue. Hold hands together behind your back at waist height,gently stretch shoulders back, take a breath in and hold for 2-3 secs. The second exercise is to simply put both hands on your head and count to 10. He told me to do both exercises several times a day.  Hope this helps :) 

Thanks ladies!  This is what I was after!  I totally feel up to doing some easy stretches so I'm going to give them a go :)