415cc High Profile Round

Nooby

Hi There,

I have booked my surgery for the 1st of Feb, we tried on a few at the 1st consultation and I had decided ont he 415cc high profile round naturelle implants. However looking at some of the pics the 415's look really big. Bit worried about going too big.. I am about 167cm tall and around 66kg's, current size an A cup, fullish but not quite a B, just a bit loose from BF'ing. Hubby reckons go as large as you are allowed but wondering if they might get in the way? anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks

hey! I just got 420cc HP 5 weeks ago. I'm 174cm and 67kgs. I started a B/C cup and now I would say I'm a DD. there honestly not big. I thought they would be huge! I was originally down for 370 and then went up to 420 and I was soo worried but there actually if anything small. no one can even tell I have had them done! I did want a natural DD though so I guess that's what I got but I easily could have gone bigger lol

I'm also in the same boat!! I've changed my mind from 450 to 400 and now 375. The surgery place is getting the shits with me changing my mind ! 

I'm 175cms and 65kgs but am 35yo and I don't want huge tits. I wnt a D cup. I'm currently a B but don't fill it out well as in deflated (getting a lift also).

im so confused !! Surgery is in 3 weeks. 

Hi girls i was in this same dilemma and was thinking 415cc was too big and so worried about size. Anyway last Tuesday i had my BA and got 415cc hp round natrelle under the muscle.

I am 173cm 60kg and i was a 12a. Something to consider is your BWD as well and that helps determine the size of implants you can have. Mine was 12.75cm which was the right size for the 415cc.

My ps advised i go the biggest i could and it will take me to a large c or small d.

You can fr if you like ? 

honestly ignore cup size find the look you want out of your surgeons photos and let him decide what he needs to use to get that.

my plan was 330-375 before my sizing appointment. I ended up with 420's they measure stupidly big like 10H or 12E when I wanted a 10D but the reality is they look small part of me wonders if I should have gone bigger. No one has been able to tell that I have had them done.

Edited by overthinkingit

Check out my profile . 169cm 68kg. Flat chested 12A . 415 rounds 

wow Tash, i just checked your profile awesome! !! You look so good and the right size. I got rounds 415 under and was 12a too. I am 8 days po, and still sitting high so its nice to see the potential shape in time ? i am so glad i went with the 415. Dr perron said i will most likely have different opinions everyday and he is right. Some days i think too big and others too small lol when my hubby said they are just right ? glad the ps said to go as big as i could because i a m really happy ???

I am sooooooo flipping excited!! I told my bestie yesterday and she was like why?.? She hates her boobs but when she walked in the door she looked sooo great, size E I think she said,but so in proportion, can't wait to be in proportion.

Edited by Nooby
spelling

Thanks Ladies, feeling much better, @donatella, 415cc is the most he will do, he said any higher will damage the tissue. 

I have pre op on 19th of Jan , very excited :)

hi Nooby, you are a day after me! Not sure if you have joined or not, but we have a Jan 2016 group going (in the sub-forum categories) so we can get excited, support & share surgery/recovery stories together! 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting mine done soon and I'm really undecided on what size cc I should go, I'm a small frame 5'3 n wear size 6 clothes, I'm a 34b at the moment wanting to achieve a full round c to small d, I've been recommended 345-365cc I'm kinda thinking that might look to big on my frame. Anyone have any advice or have any pics I can see of a similar size implant please? ☺️ Xx