The boobs are here!

cassiedd

Hi ladies! 

I am now 4 day po and still feeling pretty average. Not fun in the least! Very stiff and painful under the arms and I'm wearing a stabilizer band which is putting pressure on the incisions. But see below my pic. I must say, pretty excited to see them as they do their thang! 

2015-12-23_09.09.16.jpg

Thank you! All in all it was great! But because I can't have the good drugs (made me feel sick) it's a bit more painful then expected but I am so glad it's done! 

They were all so lovely at the hospital and made me feel at ease. When it was time to go in Dr T drew on me then I  went into theatre hoped up on the table they were all talking to me about silly stuff to keep my mind off it all. I had massager things on my legs and the warmest blanket put on me then the anesthesist put in the cannula and 2 secs later I said I feel a little funny and then woke up in recovery with a new set of boobs! Everything was blurry and I felt a little confused then they gave me endone which was not pleasant. And now I'm just recovering. But again so glad it's done!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone! I love them! 

They look amazing! Can I ask what size you went? 

I am booked in with dr T, can't wait :) 

He went with 400cc he did try the 430cc but that was to big for my body, I trust Dr T to know what he is on about and they have turned out great! I highly recommend Dr T to anyone considering plastic surgery!