Too big? :/

Danni:)

Hey guys sooo I had my BA on Saturday the 19th so i'm day 5 post op or 6 however some people do it!

So I've sort of only just taken off the bra to have a good look at them as I've had an absolutely horrid recovery so far and have just been in too much pain to do it before now. (Haven't been able to take the pain killers as they just made me vomit constantly since day 1 so been doing his on panadol :() 

Anyway…. I got 390cc on top of B cup boobs…. My immediate thought when I took off the bra was "these are way too big for me… what on earth have I done, I knew I should have gone smaller!!!" The nurse reassured me I should go 390 rather than 350 or a little less because she said she was certain I would regret it… but I'm regretting the 390!! 

I know I've seen lots of you on here say 390cc is not big at all but really, I have such a tiny frame and I didn't really want this look… I asked for a 10C… I look a DD at least!

Sort of freaking out…. did anyone else feel this way at first? I'm scared they're only going to get bigger as I D + F!

I will add a photo but they don't look overly big in the photo…. can't capture what I'm seeing when I can't do a whole body properly when I'm still so hunched over with limited use of arms still haha! Just looking for reassurance really…. I really don't want to regret this whole thing especially considering how bad the recovery has been so far!! 

Ps. Ignore the boxers and majorly bloated belly haha

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Danni:)

Hey lovely ..we had surgery same day and i had dr R ?

I took my bra off for a shower on monday and had a look i thought they werent overly big and a good size but i was prepared to think they would be too big and id regret it .. was my Biggest fear hey ...so hard to get used to and from what the ladies say here you get used to the size and then want bigger lol 

I have 330/360 cc i was bordering an A pre op after 2 kids ..i am smaller than you ..160cm and 48kgs 

Omg its so daunting having boobs all of a sudden isnt it .. 

Hope you feel better real soon ..I'm sure some other girls can give you some advice and reassurance hun x

Omg they look amazing! I'm booked in for my surgery and changed from 375cc to 335cc :|  I'm also 10B post 2 kids and 170cm, 57kg. My measurement was 11cm. My PS suggested 335cc initially, but then I was worrying I won't be big enough.... I think yours look perfect... I hope mine won't be too small now. Bleeehhhh! 

Hey lovely ..we had surgery same day and i had dr R ?

I took my bra off for a shower on monday and had a look i thought they werent overly big and a good size but i was prepared to think they would be too big and id regret it .. was my Biggest fear hey ...so hard to get used to and from what the ladies say here you get used to the size and then want bigger lol 

I have 330/360 cc i was bordering an A pre op after 2 kids ..i am smaller than you ..160cm and 48kgs 

Omg its so daunting having boobs all of a sudden isnt it .. 

Hope you feel better real soon ..I'm sure some other girls can give you some advice and reassurance hun x

That's so good you didn't freak out hahah it's not a nice feeling! Although your total would be 360cc cause if they were both he same size (I had one 360 one 390 to bring them both to size 390) and there isn't a huge difference between 360 and 390 so we must be quite similar in terms of sizing! Yes very daunting… I don't feel happy or sad yet sort of neutral haha just want to skip the next 5 weeks and hit the 6 week mark!! Thanks heaps xx

I think they looks great Hun! By the time the drop and fluff they will soften and looks more natural and will suit your frame I think xx

thanks heaps! I hope you're right! I too think the photos look okay though… in real life they look huge hahah!

Omg they look amazing! I'm booked in for my surgery and changed from 375cc to 335cc :|  I'm also 10B post 2 kids and 170cm, 57kg. My measurement was 11cm. My PS suggested 335cc initially, but then I was worrying I won't be big enough.... I think yours look perfect... I hope mine won't be too small now. Bleeehhhh! 

Thank you haha i'm happy with the front on picture they don't look too bad shape wise for 5 days post op! Yeah I was like you kept swapping between the sizes but in the end the nurse convinced me to go bigger or that I'll be one of the girls that come back a year later regretting it! You have pretty much the exact same stats as me….exact nearly!! I don;t know my measurement as Dr B doesn't measure but I assume I'd be similar! If I had the choice now I'd choose the 375 I think because I'm hoping some of this size right now is swelling and they'll go down a bit! In my photos they look a good size in real life to me they look bigger but maybe that's just to me I don't know Im just freaking out hahah but I feel like 335 is quite small do you have an option for in-between like 350? :) We can get away with that easy for our height! 

Just seen your pics danni ..omg they look fantastic ?

thank you!! Maybe it's just in the mirror/real life i'm freaking myself out about size… I like the look of them in pictures too… hoping the photos aren't lying to me hahah!!

Thank you haha i'm happy with the front on picture they don't look too bad shape wise for 5 days post op! Yeah I was like you kept swapping between the sizes but in the end the nurse convinced me to go bigger or that I'll be one of the girls that come back a year later regretting it! You have pretty much the exact same stats as me….exact nearly!! I don;t know my measurement as Dr B doesn't measure but I assume I'd be similar! If I had the choice now I'd choose the 375 I think because I'm hoping some of this size right now is swelling and they'll go down a bit! In my photos they look a good size in real life to me they look bigger but maybe that's just to me I don't know Im just freaking out hahah but I feel like 335 is quite small do you have an option for in-between like 350? :) We can get away with that easy for our height! 

I'm so confused again. Ahhh this is not good :| He didn't have the 350cc in my implants, only 335cc and 375cc. I would feel more comfortable going with 350cc... I think the 375 would be a big jump for me... hmmm

I think they look great but I understand your feelings. I freaked out over mine for about the first 3 weeks... I even started looking into explanting. They felt huge and I felt so uncomfortable. I also had a lot of pain like you and I honestly think that can make it hard for you to relax and learn to enjoy your new assets because you just feel so damn shitty. Give it time... :) 

I'm so confused again. Ahhh this is not good :| He didn't have the 350cc in my implants, only 335cc and 375cc. I would feel more comfortable going with 350cc... I think the 375 would be a big jump for me... hmmm

Who is your PS? What brand/profile are you going for the implants? You can look up the difference between them in size exactly in terms of grams! For example I had Nagor Impleo textured and I can access the size guide to see the difference between for example 360 and 390 here http://nagor.com/pdf/Nagor_Product_Catalogue_2013.pdf (which it confirms for me is so minimal haha) 

Don't be scared to go back and keep trying n the sizers as many times as you need and taking videos of you wearing the in a white singlet so you can keep watching and get a good feel for the size!

Try not to stress you don't look out of proportion. I was a 10A 62kg and 175cm I got 420's. I am 4 weeks PO today and measure a 10H but I swear if one more person tells me they look small I am going to throw something at them. My drs instructions were I wanted them to be in proportion to my body, and look real but the photos of the look I wanted were all around a 10 D-DD so thats kinda what I was expecting, I did have a major freak out when I realised they don't come close to a 10DD. Not sure whats going to happen with the whole drop and fluff process but at the moment apart from bras and swimmers all my old clothes still fit so they must still be in proportion to the rest of me. 

I think they look perfect for your body. We had surgery on the same day and had a chat in recovery. I have had a horribe recovery like you with a bad reaction to pain killers, so have only had panadol also. I hate my boobs at the moment can't wait for some changes to happen. Oh and the bloating is horrible too.  Looking forward to feeling normal again.

I think they look great. Your frame is similar to mine and I'm tossing up between 365 - 385. I don't think they look too big on your frame at all. It will just take some getting used to having boobs. I freaked out even when I tried the sizers on. I thought 345 looked way too big on me! Just not used to having boobs. 

I hope recovery starts to get better for you :/

Hi Danni. I also had mine done on Saturday and was also freaking out at the size. I only got 270 and am thinking they are too big. Im sure over the next few months once the swelling goes down they will get smaller. I totally understand what you are saying I think it is that we are not used to having much to start with.

I think that they look great on you and in proportion to your body. Sorry to hear you have not been well with your recovery hope you feel better soon.