mazyk82

Mummy Makeover PIAC 2nd April - accommodation??

Hi all,

Long time reader. Wealth of knowledge on here! :)

I am booked in with Dr Narupon for a BL & TT on the 2nd of April and am just wondering if there is anyone else around at that time also and where people recommend staying after their hospital stay?

Are you supposed to book into the hotel for the entire time you're in hospital also or can you just book for the time you're there? Seems an awful waste paying for a hotel room that is unoccupied just so you've got somewhere to go. Especially because it's not peak season...

Ive been going to Thailand for years, know the lay of the land, surely I can book the hotel in the days I'm preparing to leave the hospital (considering you can walk in off the street and book a room over there. I do it every time I'm there.)

What do you guys think?

Recommendations and any veterans of Thailand travel who can confirm my thinking as far as booking when I'm there?

Excited!!!

HI

I would be worried leaving it that late. That is just me personally. Are you going by ourself? I am going thru a lotus  and they provide someone to pick up and drop you off from airport and too and from hospital. Were would you tell them to take you after surgery if you have not booked in just a thought.

Hi, 

I would say April is peak season, l would not risk waiting until you get there. You won't really know how long you need to stay in hospital so it may be a bit tricky figuring out dates. I stayed two days for BL and BA but you will probably stay longer for a TT. Ask PIAC usual length of stay and maybe work around that? 

Hi, I'm going to the same hospital and same surgeon. My surgery is the 3rd of April going with hubby and have booked accommodation at the old Phuket resort for the whole time. We fly out in the 30th of March (sneaky few extra days with out the kiddies) 😀 it's not peak season from the 1st of April I'm sure. I also have booked through lotus they have been fantastic 

Whoops my plans have changed I'm now staying at "access resort and villas" I had to pay a little extra I'm just hoping its worth it lol

@mazyk82 have you decided where u r staying? Where r u travelling from and what day do u fly out? 

On 6 January 2016 at 8:53 PM, mazyk82 said:

Hi all,

Long time reader. Wealth of knowledge on here! :)

I am booked in with Dr Narupon for a BL & TT on the 2nd of April and am just wondering if there is anyone else around at that time also and where people recommend staying after their hospital stay?

Are you supposed to book into the hotel for the entire time you're in hospital also or can you just book for the time you're there? Seems an awful waste paying for a hotel room that is unoccupied just so you've got somewhere to go. Especially because it's not peak season...

Ive been going to Thailand for years, know the lay of the land, surely I can book the hotel in the days I'm preparing to leave the hospital (considering you can walk in off the street and book a room over there. I do it every time I'm there.)

What do you guys think?

Recommendations and any veterans of Thailand travel who can confirm my thinking as far as booking when I'm there?

Excited!!!

Hi mazyk82,just wondering how your surgeries went? Im looking at having the same surgeries and Dr. Trying to gather as much info on him as I can lol. Could you share some photos if you don't mind? Thanks :)

On 20 February 2016 at 0:11 AM, Boo226 said:

Hi, I'm going to the same hospital and same surgeon. My surgery is the 3rd of April going with hubby and have booked accommodation at the old Phuket resort for the whole time. We fly out in the 30th of March (sneaky few extra days with out the kiddies) 😀 it's not peak season from the 1st of April I'm sure. I also have booked through lotus they have been fantastic 

Hey Boo226, how did your surgeries go?

Hi there my experience with dr Narupon was amazing I can't fault him (still healing), I seen many of surgeons in Sydney before deciding to come to Thailand for my surgeries and not 1 of 5 surgeons I seen recommended what I had done as the best solution to fix my problems. I was like u trying to find as much info as I could even had a melt down to my husband about maybe booking in for a 2nd consult with another surgeon just because of my bad luck with not trusting/feeling comfortable with any in Sydney lol. I'm VERY HAPPY AMD EXCITED about what Dr Narupon has been able to do for me. From the second I met with Dr Narupon it took me all of 15 minutes of leaving the consult to pay and know what I was doing to be honest I had a long list of things i would have liked to have had done but together with my husband I decided it was too much for 1 procedure but would definitely come back and see him shall I not be able to correct the remaining areas or for any further surgery. Although the one fault I had was with the hospital food yep it was gross lol

18 hours ago, Boo226 said:

Hi there my experience with dr Narupon was amazing I can't fault him (still healing), I seen many of surgeons in Sydney before deciding to come to Thailand for my surgeries and not 1 of 5 surgeons I seen recommended what I had done as the best solution to fix my problems. I was like u trying to find as much info as I could even had a melt down to my husband about maybe booking in for a 2nd consult with another surgeon just because of my bad luck with not trusting/feeling comfortable with any in Sydney lol. I'm VERY HAPPY AMD EXCITED about what Dr Narupon has been able to do for me. From the second I met with Dr Narupon it took me all of 15 minutes of leaving the consult to pay and know what I was doing to be honest I had a long list of things i would have liked to have had done but together with my husband I decided it was too much for 1 procedure but would definitely come back and see him shall I not be able to correct the remaining areas or for any further surgery. Although the one fault I had was with the hospital food yep it was gross lol

Hey Boo226

Thanks for writing back :)

What did you end up having done?

Pretty good odds with just the food being off lol! 

Yes it is but like I said I'm fussy with food on a good day but hubby did say it's not the nicest too and he would eat anything lol I had tummy tuck breast reduction and lipo on my flanks and upper tummy (under my boobs)