karajd88

Surgery at PIAC on 23 Feb

How much did you bl / ba cost over there with Dr Naurapon? I'm looking at how to organize it and have been looking at cosmeditour and destination beauty. I'm not sure if they're my most affordable options 

I haven't been yet, but was quoted about $8500 or something depends on the size of the implant. It's really easy to organise your self, you just contact PIAC direct and request what surgeon you want a opinion/quote from and then once you have your surgeon you can book your hotel (anywhere in Phuket) and they will pick you up from airport take you to hotel, pick you up from hotel and take you to all your appointments and then drop you back to the airport to go home, they send you all the info regarding Payments, check list everything, unless you want to go over in a group tour, I think booking it yourself is they way to go. No middle man just direct with the hospital. 

I haven't been yet, but was quoted about $8500 or something depends on the size of the implant. It's really easy to organise your self, you just contact PIAC direct and request what surgeon you want a opinion/quote from and then once you have your surgeon you can book your hotel (anywhere in Phuket) and they will pick you up from airport take you to hotel, pick you up from hotel and take you to all your appointments and then drop you back to the airport to go home, they send you all the info regarding Payments, check list everything, unless you want to go over in a group tour, I think booking it yourself is they way to go. No middle man just direct with the hospital. 

I have also been told to book direct to the hospital. Just wondering if they recommended any hotels and what area to say in? I was in Phuket last year on holiday and stayed in Karon. Have you booked your accommodation yet? I am keen to see Dr Narupon for BL & TT. 

They said to book anywhere you want exept

for 4 hotels they are black listed I forget the names they email you the info, but apart from them you can stay anywhere you want- I'm staying in Patong area, I like to be close to the action although Iv never been to Thailand before, but been to Bali a few times so I'm assuring it's similar?? That's awesome tt as well. I might return once I save again to get a tt still tossing up weather I want the scar as my tummys not too bad mind you I never wear bikinis because of it.. 

That's great karajd88 :). Patong is definitely where the action is! I'm basically getting a Mummy makeover which after 5 kids is much needed...my tummy is like a horror show lol. I am heading over in late Feb early March. How long are you staying there for?

Hi! Im here now and have just had my surgery with dr. Narupon. You are in great hands! He is terrific and talented :)

Hi Dominique I hope you're recovery is going well. I'm going to see Dr Narupon in March :). You look great, I have breastfed 5 kids for 12 years in total so here's hoping he can work miracles lol. I'm getting a TT too so it's pretty daunting, but exciting. I'd love some feedback about your experience so far, and any advice you'd have for dos and don'ts. Thanks happy recovery :)

Hi guys, I am looking to go over in June for TT and BA. I think I am going to go with Dr Narupon so I will be stalking this post for updates! How did you go karajd88?

Hey very well thanks, Dr Narupon is AMAZING- he spent a long time drawing up on me and measuring, he let me get away with needing a lollipop lift on one side and an anchor lift on the other. He put in the most he could fit at my request. I was pretty calm going in I told him what I wanted and let him do what he had to do. The process was very simple, not much pain was up and around after a couple of days. 

I have booked in with PPSI. Oct 22nd my first op. Belt lipectomy then 3 days later BR and BA top eye lids and maybe bottom. So excited. So many questions I wanted answered but reading this post, I have been able to find the answers. Thank you ladies. I will be in the hands of Dr Thanakom 😃 

On 29/01/2016 at 10:12 AM, Mummato5 said:

That's great karajd88 :). Patong is definitely where the action is! I'm basically getting a Mummy makeover which after 5 kids is much needed...my tummy is like a horror show lol. I am heading over in late Feb early March. How long are you staying there for?

Hi Dominique I hope you're recovery is going well. I'm going to see Dr Narupon in March :). You look great, I have breastfed 5 kids for 12 years in total so here's hoping he can work miracles lol. I'm getting a TT too so it's pretty daunting, but exciting. I'd love some feedback about your experience so far, and any advice you'd have for dos and don'ts. Thanks happy recovery :)

Hi @Mummato5 so sorry for the late reply are you in patong yet?? Im almost 8 weeks and my healing has been very text book so far. I can not fault dr. Narupon. I didnt really spend much time with him, however thats because he answered all my questions before i got to ask them! I showed him pics, he measured me and i went with exactly what he recommended to get what i was after. I look JUST like the pics i showed him lol althoigh i have contracted 'boob greed' and would definately say go bigger. The sample implants look way larger than what you end up lookong if you go under muscle!

Pgysically im back at gym at week 5 and pgysical job at week 5 too. (Reduelling helicopters lol) i had no bruising amd minimal pain.

I cant wait to hear how you go! Xx 

On 1/8/2016 at 0:53 PM, karajd88 said:

Hi,

I'm having bl and ba with Dr Naurapon on the 23rd Feb if anyone is around then and wants to catch up? 

😀😀😀

Hi,
I'm about to book in with Dr Narupon soon for BL and BA. How did you find him?
Did you stay the full 16 days that they require?

Hey, I found him lovely, very honest but didn't mind going big if that's what you want. I know a few people and they all said that he would go as big as they wanted or as big as he could fit. I got 450 round HP, lollipop lift one side and anchor the other. I was happy to let him make the decision about placement and what lift I needed, his the expert I just wanted to go as big as I could. I did stay the 16 days got back this morning. It was a long time away from home. nursing staff don't speak very good English (some do) but dr N does. 

20 hours ago, karajd88 said:

Hey, I found him lovely, very honest but didn't mind going big if that's what you want. I know a few people and they all said that he would go as big as they wanted or as big as he could fit. I got 450 round HP, lollipop lift one side and anchor the other. I was happy to let him make the decision about placement and what lift I needed, his the expert I just wanted to go as big as I could. I did stay the 16 days got back this morning. It was a long time away from home. nursing staff don't speak very good English (some do) but dr N does. 

Good to hear. I've only read good reviews about him and heard he is lovely! Did you have any check ups with Dr N or staff in the last couple of days? 10-12 days would be perfect for me, 16 days is starting to push it... haha