Poll: Was it worth it

Poll: Was it worth it  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Was your Rhinoplasty worth it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

43 minutes ago, cosmetic said:

My rhinoplasty needs further worked and I feel it carries risk and requires an experienced surgeon to give me the outcome I’m seeking, both functionaly and aesthetically.

how are you going with your surgeon search @cosmetic, are you planning revision anytime soon

6 hours ago, TheFox said:

how are you going with your surgeon search @cosmetic, are you planning revision anytime soon

Can you give me the winning lotto numbers or a rich girl even better both !

I'm wanting to head over to USA and gets some advice from few reputable plastic surgeons.  

Would love to meet you in person one day soon @TheFox 

14 hours ago, cosmetic said:

Can you give me the winning lotto numbers or a rich girl even better both !

I'm wanting to head over to USA and gets some advice from few reputable plastic surgeons.  

Would love to meet you in person one day soon @TheFox 

I would love that :)

Who would you see in the USA. I have heard so many good things about Dean Toriumi 

In Melb, who would you guys short list for a consult?

So far,  I've got Howard Webster , Patrick Walsh, and Jeremy Richardson.

This is after countless research , both on the forums, other forums, before and afters online (if available), etc.  

I've had two rhinos (05 and 13) both with improvements, but still needing a tweak.   

Thanks!   

1 hour ago, mikk said:

In Melb, who would you guys short list for a consult?

So far,  I've got Howard Webster , Patrick Walsh, and Jeremy Richardson.

This is after countless research , both on the forums, other forums, before and afters online (if available), etc.  

I've had two rhinos (05 and 13) both with improvements, but still needing a tweak.   

Thanks!   

my good friend had a rhinoplasty with howard webster and she is very happy - Jeremy Richardson is so lovely, I think you would be in excellent hands there too

On 11/03/2018 at 8:43 PM, TheFox said:

my good friend had a rhinoplasty with howard webster and she is very happy - Jeremy Richardson is so lovely, I think you would be in excellent hands there too

thank u!  this helps a lot and I feel more confident about the ones Ive chosen.  :D

On 11/03/2018 at 12:54 PM, TheFox said:

I would love that

Who would you see in the USA. I have heard so many good things about Dean Toriumi 

You are the first person to mention him and I’ve seen his reviews and its mixed?  

When I have the money I’ll start to research.  I no longer want filled injected in my nose area as it carries risk and the deep crease in my forehead should have been taken out during my primary rhinoplasty instead it got deeper! 

Not worth it.  I miss my old nose! I had a septorhinoplasty by Perry Burstin (ENT) at end of 2013. At first I was fairly happy for about 1.5 years, even though it seemed a bit shorter, but in the last 2 years my nose has shrunk even more and now turns up at the tip, making my nostrils more visible. I feel like my nose looks too short for face now, because the distance between my top lip and my nose is too far and also I now have a small bump on the nasal side wall (he didn't remove enough bone), which i try to cover with makeup everyday.

I would recommend going to doctor who can create a digital image of what your nose might possible look like and not rely on someone showing you photos of their work. Otherwise your just leaving it up to them to do what they think is best and then hoping it turns out OK.  Also, by not creating an image it's like their covering themselves in case it turns out completely different, so it's like they are not promising you anything.

I am now considering having revision rhinoplasty to try to lengthen my nose again and get rid of the small bump on the side of my nose. I have even been researching and getting some quotes South Korean Plastic Surgeons in Seoul lately, since it seems to be the plastic surgery capital of the world and some of them have very luxurious facilities.  If anyone is interested, some of the popular plastic surgery centers over there are JK plastic surgery, GNG Hospital, Grand Plastic surgery, JW beauty and VIP.  

I found that GNG Hospital seems to have operated on a lot of Caucasians. They have free English translators and they create a digital image of what it might look like in the future.They quoted around $8500 (tax refund might be available in Korea), which includes overnight stay, LED light treatment and said that hyperbaric oxygen therapy will begin from immediately after surgery and will be done during each post-op visit to ensure a quick, smooth recovery. Also, they give each patient two 30-minute complimentary nutritional supplement IV drips during the first night. They said I would only need to stay a minimum of 8 days in Seoul. So this option could cost around $10,000 if you add flight, accommodation etc.

I'm not sure if i will have it done in South Korea or in Melbourne yet, but if I have it done here I am considering Patrick Walsh (ENT) or Richard Rahdon (PS). I heard that R.Rahdon might charge around or just under $10,000, but doesn't normally keep you hospital overnight, maybe to keep the cost down, but I think you do need to stay overnight. I'm not sure how much P. Walsh charges for revision rhino, but I have a feeling it would be about the same or more.. Does anyone else have any experience with these surgeons or have had surgery in South Korea?