henleybeachgirl

your experience, Blepharoplasty

i just had my double eyelid surgery done with dr andrew kim of advance cosmetic, and i did it with a rhinoplasty procedure. I am very happy with my results, and I was also happy that I was healing quite well for the past months. I can message you the cost of the procedure. To make things short, it was money well spent. 

My sister underwent eyelid surgery along with facelift surgery. For the surgery, we went to India as the costs of the surgeries were far more affordable there. It was a wonderful experience and the surgery was completely successful. Our healthcare providers were IndianMedTrip Healthcare Consultants who we initially contacted from Australia and after a series of phone calls and conversations, my sister decided to go forward with the facelift and eyelid surgery in India. We are still in India for a few more days for the post-surgery consultations and aftercare routines. Our healthcare provider is absolutely wonderful as they not only provided with the best cosmetic surgeons for the treatment but also helped us in getting medical visas, accommodation and easy travel facilities. If you need information about the treatment packages, you can take a look at their website.

Hi! I live in Brisbane and am 45 years old. I've had "hooded" eyelids all my life, and now that I'm older, thought I'd do something about it to give me a "fresh look". I went with Dr David Thiele, based on several personal recommendations.  I am super pleased! I went in for the procedure at 12.30 and was home by 5pm. I was under general anesthetic for the procedure, so when I got home I basically lay in my bed with ice packs over my eyes and slept until the next morning!

i had minimal to no pain, only needed Panadol Forte for the first day upon return from the hospital. I then stayed out of sight, at home, resting with regular use of eye packs for 4 days after. I had minimal bruising and a week later when I returned to see Dr Thiele, they remarked at how well I healed and had limited bruising. 

It's been one week and they look great, and apparently should look even better as the weeks go by and any swelling settles etc. I have been wearing makeup now and my eyes look so good and open.  I'm loving it.

ok it doesn't make me look 20 again, but I definitely look "fresh". My friends haven't noticed, except to say I "look great today". So I'm pleased!  I highly recommend getting it done if you have sagging/hooded eyelids and want a fresh look.

Before and after photos below (the after is just one week after the procedure, the day after the stitches were removed). Pretty good I think! Look fabulous with makeup on!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg